Posted on Jul 8, 2022

The capsule size is a bit big other then that is a great product. Been using it for a month now and have so much more energy. Ingredients are great to is a good quality vitamin mix. The taste is ok not really taste much at all. The dosage of 4 pills I personally think gives you the best benefit

Read more reviews
Posted on May 5, 2022

This product has "boost" in the name, and it did not disappoint. It is a definitely energy booster, and while I have no way of confirming whether or not it naturally raised my levels of free testosterone like it claims to, it sure seems like it did. My appetite is definitely greater, and I feel that this supplement helped push me to my peak AND perform better while at it. I'm big on staying in shape and working out, and I think Force Factor Test X180 Boost helped me build muscle a little better than if I weren't taking it. I'd definitely recommend giving this a try if you're looking for more energy and a better workout, and especially if your testosterone levels are waning due to or low due to natural reasons, like aging. The pills are large - if you have issues with swallowing pills these might not be for you.

Posted on Apr 13, 2022

I only took half the recommended dose and I felt like it was doing me good. I have been on testosterone supplements of different brands for a couple of yrs now and one thing I have noticed is my hair be it ever so little is regrowing. As far as the bedroom antics, it's not much help, but then I am 70 lol.

Posted on Nov 11, 2021

quality :THAT JUST LIKE MY PARTNER ingredient: SO COOL taste: EASY SIZE: COMMON composition : EASY package : LOVE benefit : SO SO fitness : YES COOL workout: NOT BAD diet : YES supplement : SUITABLE EVERYONE training : 2 TIMES A WEEK dosage : 2 TIMES A DAY

Posted on Jun 22, 2022

I received the item. It looks awesome. I brought it for myself. I will come back for a review again after some time. Thanks, iHerb for such an excellent item.

Posted on May 19, 2022

Seems to give me more energy! My workout feel more productive. I feel like I can run farther without getting winded. Seems to have high quality ingredients without the high cost. The size of the bottle for the price is a great deal. Easy to take twice a day.

Posted on Mar 1, 2022

My Dad is 70 years old and needed this boost to improve his metabolism as well as to have vitamins, and he said that he felt amazing and that want to use this regularly, so i really really recommend this product!

Posted on Oct 1, 2021

Test X 180 boost , works as its name worked extremely good with me , happy to make right choice. Thanks IHERB for providing the good quality products

Posted on Nov 2, 2021

Great product, i feel it's effect quickly, almost i will puy it again once if finish this course.

8944e653-796c-498c-9bbb-5d868ac35727