Posted on Jan 20, 2022
Force Factor Total Beets

Definitely feel more energy and as helped me to be more active. Love the taste too!!! I would definitely recommend this to my family and friends. Best bucks for product and rate quality 5 out 5. Taste is so good, it is hard to believe beets are in this product and love the antitoxidants and ingredients used in this product .

Posted on Nov 23, 2021

So far, So good! Total Beets has great flavor. I used to do beetroot powder, but had a hard time with the taste. These chews give me the healthy benefit of the beetroot without the harsh flavor. My wife takes and loves them too. While my blood pressure is not out of control, I have actually seen it lowered a bit to an even healthier level.

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

I have been struggling with hypertension although I am taking a mild blood pressure medication for 4 years. I thought I would try this product as I would rather naturally lower my blood pressure. To my surprise after only 2 days of using totalbeets, my blood pressure has stablilized to an average of 118/81. I was shocked and checked my blood pressure after a week and it was still in this range. I have never had blood pressure this good in years. Also I do feel a little burst of energy. I have only been taking totalbeets for 10 days but feel definitely better.

Posted on Dec 21, 2021

My husband has been taking these along with prescription medicine and they have been lowering his blood pressure. He says his legs feel much better. I've tried them and they taste fine; not like beets. There is a bit of an aftertaste but that'll happen with the ingredients. They are individually wrapped.

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

We use beet products daily for health reasons. Total Beets chews are great for traveling as they are individually wrapped. They provide a little more beet per chew than gummies, are softer to chew, and don't stick to the teeth. (325mg vs. 250 mg) Taste is good, husband says they remind him of Starburst candy.

Posted on Jul 21, 2022

Bought this for naturally lowering blood pressure but quickly discovered it increased my energy and focus during those occasional mid-afternoon slumps. For me it’s a great alternative to an afternoon cup of coffee. Sometimes I only need half.

Posted on May 28, 2022

Actually works, no more leg or calf pain! I am now able finally start running longer than 60sec which was impossible in spite of training for 4 weeks, I’m fairly sure it has helped me with peripheral circulation. Definitely improves exercise tolerance. So grateful 😊

Posted on Nov 8, 2021

individual wrap very convenient. packaging is easy recycling. nice energy boost. taste very good. can taste the beets. Great flavor. yum I am glad I ordered 2 packs. very high quality. I can get all the superfood ingredients in one bite.

Posted on Nov 1, 2021

Nice taste of blueberries. Packed one by one beautifully. Like toffee candy. Some of its thick texture makes for a bit of heartburn. Chew carefully and thoroughly. A little stuffy in the throat.

Posted on Nov 12, 2021

Great product. Taste good and great for your blood pressure.