Posted on May 5, 2022

Such a multifunctional tool will come in handy for travelers. Agree, it is more convenient to take on a trip a small sponge, already ready for use. All you need to do is just moisten it with water. A lot of foam is obtained, it is dense and fragrant. Smells like a strawberry milkshake.The sponge is soft, pleasant, does not scratch the skin, but at the same time cleans it well.scent is good,easy to use, package deliver fast.

Unusual hydrating soap-infused sponge. This product is processed with antimicrobial agent to inhibit bacterial growth, but does not protect users from pathogens. I think this sponge is ideal for lazy or forgetful people, as this product eliminates the need to carry a bar of soap with you and rub the sponge with it. To be honest, I just bought this sponge out of curiosity. After 15+ uses, I will continue to use it as a regular sponge. Buy this sponge or not, decide for yourself.

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

this is so cooooollll!!!!! I was skeptical but it's a real sponge, and a good size and quality one the scent is amazing!!! the bathroom smells just like strawberries and not the artificial smell the package is cute the exfoliation is gentle and leaves the skin soft and moisturized I would recommend you to try for yourself ☺️

Posted on Feb 16, 2022

I bought this sponge for a trip.pretty good for travel.you don’t need to use any additional soap,it is pretty good soap infused .The price is nice.It foams well but I didn’t notice any strawberry smell at all.It leaves skin soft.Good product.

Posted on Jun 12, 2021

Very silky nice and smooth skin you will get after using this product Freeman’s product are so good I hope they sell all theirproducts on iherb as they don’t ship to my country (bahrain) through their website, so My only one way to have these gorgeous products from iherb. Really if it’s about freeman’s product just take it blindly, you will not regret

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

Great, gentle and lasts for a long time. Good smell

Posted on Dec 1, 2021

Beautiful hydrating sponge, if you have not tried them, I recommend them

Posted on May 16, 2022

I’m always looking for beauty sponges and this has a tie so it can air dry without nasties.

Posted on Jan 13, 2022

u can use it even adter the scent is gone

Posted on Jul 16, 2021

I expected more of a strawberry smell but it still smells good just make sure you wet the sponge very well or it will hurt you to use other than that it does lather and clean very well