Posted on May 19, 2022
Good for anti-caking and thickening, as well as for activation of baking soda

Size: I personally do not bake that often, so I liked the size of this Frontier’s bottle. It was a good balance of volume and price for me Packaging: nice bottle, with Frontier’s usual plastic dispenser on top (see pictures). Ingredient: single cream of tartar Taste: powdery light acid taste. Not overly acid Quality: great, from the packaging to the product itself Use: I use it for anti-caking, for thickening, and as an acid activator of baking soda

f9f35ba1-b16a-4b87-b2f6-2c7c7b84eb82
7a76e70a-f3de-4538-b689-95df446357c0
2b8b061a-e5a0-48c4-976d-0f2e17788c4c
3361a4d6-1478-4f23-b622-87138abed24d
Posted on Mar 29, 2022

Frontier Co-Op cream of tartar does a great job in baking. The package is decent and hold for many batches of cooking. I love that the origin is from Spain and not from china since the regulations on food isn't like European countries. I use this for making my own baking powder when adding baking soda to the mix. I use 1 teaspoon baking soda with 2 teaspoons cream of tartar as a replacement of 1 teaspoon baking powder. Great product, comes in a decent size.

Posted on Jan 8, 2022

Getting enough potassium is very difficult. Along with celery and other high sources, this helps to get the required daily amount. I use this with apple cider vinegar, fresh lemon juice, and sea salt in the morning to start my day. This way I get re hydrated with electrolytes at the same time.

Posted on Jan 6, 2022

For people on ketogenic diets, Matt Gallant told Ben Greenfield he recommends adding ½ tsp of cream of tartar with the salt in 2 liters of water once a day to get the necessary amounts of potassium. He also recommends using 3 droppers a day of Primergen-M (not yet available in Oz) to get the necessary amounts of trace minerals. I don't mind the taste and I enjoy this high quality brand. Ann Louise, who wrote 'Radical Longevity' also recommends adding cream of tartar to your water daily.

Posted on Aug 20, 2021

Cream of tartar is a great discovery for me, since i like baking gluten free goodies. Also, it helps me a lot in stabilizing aquafaba. I even made my own, baking powder using cream of tartar, baking soda, and tapioca starch!

da7cf160-c62c-4489-9c4b-2db25b39d9b4
dfc94195-8147-4e87-9492-e33142f4f9aa
Posted on Aug 10, 2022

I use cream of tartar daily whether it be in my adrenal cocktail or baking. Buying it in this bulk size worked out much cheaper and goes a long way. the packaging is not very convenient, makes it a little tricky to pour it into a smaller bottle without it getting messy. A resealable bag would be so much better, but the quality of the product is great.

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

Great product for helping the cake rise. You need just a little bit, and it makes a big difference. I just bought my 2nd bottle - so that just tells you everything... Use it in any baking recipe. No after-taste. Package is small, so it doesnt take up a lot of room in my cabinet

Posted on Jun 24, 2022

I use this for adrenal cocktails and it is so much nicer than the cream of tartar that is easily sourced in Australia. Tastes of a much higher quality. Comes in very basic packaging but is robust, I don't have a container to put it in yet and it is has been fine open and dipping in with a spoon. Cream of Tartar is also used to make your own baking powder, and I will use this after my other brand runs out.

Posted on Jun 23, 2022

If you have adrenal fatigue or if you just feel tired adrenal cocktail is what you need. Mix lemon or orange juice, add some magnesium drops, big pinch of salt and a bit of cream of tartar for potassium (not too much as it is a laxative) and drink one or two times a day (ideally around 11 am and 4 pm). it tastes lovely and within 20 minutes you will feel a massive difference. I absolutely love it. Excellent value for money, highly recommended!

Posted on Jun 20, 2022

We tried this cream of tartar powder a few months ago for our recipes when we had a shortage in our area. We were so happy to find it and it has been great for our baked goods. The quality is pleasant, and it comes in a generous amount for the price we paid. It arrived in a tight, sealed plastic package. I highly recommend this for anyone who bakes at home!