Posted on Jul 19, 2022

I tasted alot of mexican spices but never really had like this one before the quality is just excellent and ingredients wise are superb you can use it with many recipes this really helped me with my diet and the serving is just 2 tsp or less decent size as well ,and the packageing is good you wont spell any spices

Posted on May 4, 2022

I LOVE Frontier spices, but this may be my personal fav! I was hesitant at first to buy, I admit, because I do not like to eat anything too spicy, but this Mexican seasoning has just the right amount of extra pep to it! It is not too spicy, and I love how the tomato powder adds a little something special. I really use this on ANYTHING, any kind of recipe, whether with tomatoes, vegetables, pasta, eggs I honestly have yet to find a dish I cannot use this in! You can a lot of servings out of this small seasoning jar, I think one of these will last me multiple months, even though I use this every day.

Wing Wong
Posted on Apr 19, 2022

I love this seasoning! Great flavor comes from high-quality ingredients! It is fantastic for making Mexican-style foods like tacos or fajitas, or to add flavor to beans, but it's also delicious sprinkled on eggs, avocados, etc. It adds great flavor and aroma to foods. Personally, I wish it was spicier, but it's easy enough to add spice separately, and it makes this seasoning friendly for everybody- even people who don't like spicy foods.

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

I used this as taco seasoning when I was on a restricted diet. Liked it so much I have already purchased another. Hard to find in stores, so glad to have iHerb. I also like that it doesn’t have salt so I can control how much I was to use,

Posted on Dec 20, 2021

I really love Frontier Co-op herb and seasoning blends. This is one of my favorites for Mexican dishes and can be used as an all-purpose seasoning for savory foods. I use this in sopas and on tostadas and in egg dishes and all kinds of other stuff. Really wonderful!

Posted on Nov 21, 2021

I really like Frontier spice blends. I normally buy single spices, but their Italian blend was my gateway spice. It's perfect on pizza since it has fennel in it. Then I tried a few others and now Mexican. I don't make Mexican food at home that much, but this is delicious and fairly versatile. And I love that it comes in a glass container which is reusable and seals well since I live in a hot and humid climate spices don't last long otherwise.

Posted on Nov 10, 2021

Fantastic fresh and flavorful a very tasty product, I will buy it again. This stuff makes the best taco meat ever, I use 1lb ground chuck 1/2lb chorizo and about 1/3 of a bottle of this spice mix. Cook the meat 1st then drain off the grease then add the spice and about 1/4 cup water, cover and simmer for about 15 minutes. Uncover and add 6 or 7 tablespoons of re-fried beans that have been mashed, mix well and then cook off the moisture till you have it just slightly moist.

Posted on Sep 8, 2021

I had ordered this simply on the off-chance it would be okay. Well, I've since discovered it's an exciting flavour combo to enliven many dishes. I also very much appreciate the thoughtful package design: a paper label, glass bottle, metal cap - Frontier Co-op has done its best to provide sustainable packaging. Also: I am delighted - this is the first product I've come across that rejects the use of ETO (ethylene oxide), a highly carcinogenic chemical used in sterilisation processes.

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

Like the seasobing but it starts to clump. Becomes difficult to use it. Have to use a fork or knife to get it out. Use it to season shrimps and salmon mostly. Sometimes in pasta.

0883e64c-1b8c-4a3e-ad86-0e6b94afff5c
Posted on Aug 4, 2022

You can taste the quality ingredients! I wasn’t sure if I would use an entire one in a month but I’m sure I will!