Posted on Feb 20, 2022
Sealed properly!

I was hesitant at first, because sometimes other companies don't seal the seasoning properly. They put the little plastic lid (that you can sprinkle the seasoning out with) on top of the seal, keeping it firmly in place so there's no question about it being a safe bottle to use or not. The flavor is very good .I just had to had more cayenne pepper ( it wasn't spicy in off for my taste.)

81a37712-bcee-41c9-9935-a6d6f1054589
4059ed2d-99ca-4828-ae75-e27059d5c147
Posted on Aug 1, 2022

Posted on May 12, 2022

This is a great quality Cajun seasoning. I use it for many different types of dishes but most commonly for chillis and shosho. I use it fairly frequently, so I need to keep buying more. I would prefer buying a bigger size of this seasoning, but I realize that buying frequently in small quantities means I won't have to worry about its freshness.

9c5c73ae-c679-469e-ac2b-5aa50a834414
StazFoods
Posted on Sep 5, 2021

This cajun seasoning spice is nice, but it is very mild! I was expecting a bit of a zing, and some bigger spices mixed in, but it's quite fine. Overall this works well for chicken and casseroles, but you may want to add a bit of cayenne if you want some spice!

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

I tasted alot of cajun spices but never really had like this one before the quality is just excellent and ingredients wise are superb you can use it with many recipes this really helped me with my diet and the serving is just 2 tsp or less decent size as well ,and the packageing good you wont spell any spices lots of benefits from this one frequency and composition is on point.

Posted on Jun 23, 2022

I absolutely love they use a glass bottle as their packaging. The size of it is pretty standard but it does last for a while. Also, using organic ingredients to make this seasoning is another why I love it. The quality is fantastic as well and it tastes great. Hence, I always try to different recipe to try with this seasoning and see how it turns out.

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

I love this brand, and wanted to get it to make my recipe for cajun pasta. The taste did not disappoint. The package looks very lively, and the product is a wonderful value for the money that made my food delicious. It's great to have a cajun seasoning that is made out of organic ingredients.