Posted on Jun 29, 2022
Excellent lavender

This was great and a good quality ingredient for my herbal smoking blend and smelled sooooo good! It arrived quickly and the package’s size was more than enough. I’m also going to try to use it for tea with my chamomile as I think it will taste quite nice but I’m mainly going be using it for my smokes.

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

Excellent quality and strong lavender smell, which is what I expect from properly harvested and packaged lavender. Great for many applications, but I primarily use them for mixing nesting box herbs for my chickens. I was very happy that they are actual lavender flowers and not a bunch of stems. Highly recommend.

Sam
Posted on Mar 1, 2022

When you open this bag, an authentic lavender scent hits you! I didn't need this much lavender (the size of the bag is huge), so I wish it came in a smaller quantity. Other than that, I am happy with this purchase. I mix the lavender with various loose-leaf teas that I have to change things up. It tastes great.

Posted on Jan 22, 2022

I was looking for an organic one for herbal tea. The scent is definitely different, and above all, you can drink with confidence. The package is also a stand type with a zipper and is easy to use. When grilling meat, sprinkle a small amount on it and then grill it for a fragrant finish.

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

The smell and taste are both great. Package was bigger than expected. I used these to make lemon lavender bars & cookies & received so many compliments on the lavender in them.

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

Nice. I used it for my hair the the size of package is great. I put it in hot water and use it for may hair to make healthier and stronger and taller. The ingredients is organic and the quality is 100%

YuliiaYuliia
Posted on May 20, 2022

Love how it smells, you can make pillow with it or add it in your tea, great size and taste. Organic ingredients, will buy again

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

Great size for the price. I got it to put in my face soap and i love it.

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

I use these in everything-- tea, baking, syrups! beautiful flavor and color.