Posted on Apr 30, 2022
とても素晴らしい!

Looks perfect, plenty of product so I can make mixed seasoning in bulk. The size of the package is worth the amount of product you receive, I believe. Very good quality!! Package has a resealable zipper for freshness but i usually attach a silica pack or similar into the package or jar to keep it fresh. It is a bright red color to freshen up the look of sauces or dishes.

Posted on Feb 24, 2022

Great for adding flavors to stews or your favorite dishes. It has a slightly sweet taste and helps bring out the flavor without overpowering the main flavors. Glad its not spicy and best of all its organic!!!

Posted on Jan 11, 2022

Love the quality of the spices. It has a neutral taste. The package has a big size that would last for more that 6 months if used regularly. I like that the composition includes only one ingredient and not a blend.

Posted on Nov 25, 2021

I have bought multiple times a smaller version. This is a must have staple piece of spice, everyone needs to have in it's pantry.

Posted on Aug 26, 2021

I like paprika, it can be sprinkled on many dishes, and most conveniently when I do egg dishes I always sprinkle paprika. It certainly makes eggs tastes much better whatever way they are made. And this one is organic!

Posted on Aug 9, 2022

Very good quality paprika. I pretty much use paprika in every recipe and this package is worth it as I refill my spice jars. Highly recommend. I like this brand for spices.

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

Love the size of the package and price. The taste is nice and the quality as well. I do not need to much in a serving for the recipe I am making. I sure like to add some in a tuna sandwich or in making re-fried beans.

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

This is an excellent product and very reasonably priced the quality is of the highest standard compared to supermarket paprika both value and quantity wise is a great buy

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

I love this brand, their products are organic and high level quality. It is a good sizing for the price and the taste is pleasant. I highly recommend and would buy it again.