Posted on Feb 23, 2022

Great nutritional yeast, delicious taste. I do wish the cap had larger holes to get more product out. Sometimes I find myself shaking it for awhile to get as much as I want. Otherwise, great. I've been looking to get more fiber into my diet to improve some health conditions, and this has been a great thing to sprinkle liberally over my popcorn!

Posted on May 23, 2022

I had little or no expectations about this, but the taste is quite delightful! I use this as a substitute for cheese on pasta and it’s a great nutrition boost. You could sprinkle some on salads or anything savoury. I like that the canister opens up with two tabs, one for sprinkling and one for spoonfuls.

Posted on May 18, 2022

I was deciding between this or the Braggs brand and went with this one as there was a sale and it was organic and I am so happy I did. It tastes DELICIOUS! The bottle is very secure and easy to use. It has a tab so you can sprinkle or so you can use a spoon. Its a great size plastic jar and much bigger than I expected. Extremely good value for money.

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

did not use it as much as i expected but when i did use it over salads and other dishes it was really good taste and it is spouse to be a superfood that will benedit me so i dont mind the try. the package is big mayby to big for me.

Posted on Jan 18, 2022

This is my first time trying nutritional yeast, so I appreciate that the label gives some ideas of how to use it. The bottle is huge…I’ve used it several times, but barely made a dent in it. It adds a nice savory tang to non-dairy soups (I’ve heard it called “cheesy”) The nutritional data on the label seems off, because it’s based on a 1/4 cup serving, and I don’t see when you would ever eat that much at one time, but I’m overall very satisfied with the product.

Posted on Dec 1, 2021

Concept of nutritional yeast still not completely clear for me but it tastes somehow cheesy and folks keep saying how beneficial it is fo your health if you eat this superfood (we will see if that's true). Anyway, package was unexpectedly big ( I thought it will be much smaller) but quite convenient in terms of further storage. I plan to use it for pop-corn and other things which needs cheesy flavour.

Posted on Nov 15, 2021

It was my first time with nutritional yeast and I didn't like it very much, but I can tell that the quality is wonderful. If you read the label, you will find that it is a superfood. I like the brand, so I will try the nacho flavor version because I'm trying to avoid dairy for a while.

Posted on Aug 12, 2022

As a type 2 diabetic, B vitamins are necessary supplement, this yeast is a great way to get this. Great taste too, sprinkle on your porridge or soup etc. Kids love it too. Iherb delivery is swift too.

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

I really like this product, it is of high quality as far as i know, and that makes it all the better. To good health!

Posted on May 12, 2022

The quality and ingredients is very good. Not only superfood, but also very beneficail to increase the flavor of food. Its not only for vegan diet, but for taste? YES