Violettie
Posted on Feb 11, 2022
Decent & natural less sweet it's great !

My daughter loved it so much, this is a bear shape tiny gummies. The size is right for young kids and it's easy to chew but not rubbery. I believe they use good quality ingredients with fresh natural fruit juice non chemically made. I gave it to age 5 daughter and she asked for it everyday now! I tried it myself, not too sweet i could tell the texture is not overly made by gelatin. The label says it's free from gelatin which is good, and non the sweet and sugar coated gummies. Rest assured!

These gummy bears are very tasty. My son loves them a lot, but I am happy that he receives valuable vitamins from natural ingredients without added sugar and other harmful substances. Great product!

c9ccd431-fc1d-452a-87b3-de9ae96ba236
Posted on May 21, 2022

My kids love it so much, with its cute outlook as grapes, its great taste, its benefits to health (I always trust elderberry is good for kids' immunity), I think this is a good choice for children.

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

We loved the idea of Elderberry plus Vitamins C and D and Zinc but the kids didn't like the taste of the Gummies at all. The idea is really very good , the quality is very good and the package is very attractive and maybe we will try another flavor with a previous review check.

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

It is naturally flavored and therefore probably healthier. However my kids did not really like the taste and it takes some convincing for them to take it. It does seem to be a good quality vitamin,

normantan
Posted on Jul 8, 2022

My youngest son loves this gummies and he is not reluctant to take it compared to some other brands.

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

good quality and ingredients could considered as superfood relevant to the kids age well packed

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

Kids love them. They have a good cover of vitamins.

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

My son loves these vitamins! It has all natural ingredients in it and tastes good. Definitely will order more.

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

This product ticks all the boxes regarding its ingredients plus my kids love the taste.