Posted on Jul 18, 2022
Excelente!

another high quality product from The legendary Paul Stamets. the magic ingredient, psilocybin is probably the best way to improve problem like anxiety and depression. When I take this mushroom suplements I can feel the benefits, I'm always in good mood and the mornings mix gives you an extra boost. I can't recommend it enough 🙏🏻

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

The taste was as expected, not too good like chewing on grass (probably the nettle) , but I don't make smoothies, I just swallow it as it comes...so, I decided to put it in capsules myself, a lot easier! It is easy to do and within a few minutes you can make a whole amount you can use easily, get the good effects and avoid the taste. Quality is good, package too, no weird parts in it that might make you wonder, it's a really fine grind. (Not sure if they sell capsule makers here, but if not, they might consider this?)

Posted on May 20, 2022

50% greens and 50% mycelium a perfect combo for my daily use!

Posted on Mar 18, 2022

Great Stuff, arrived quickly, good quality, im a big fan of the brand and the creator

Posted on May 30, 2021

Always do your own research but this products seems the be top of the line. The ingredients are well researched and I personally think it will do the trick. Taste is wonderful I just mix it in with some plant based protein shakes and that is it :).

Posted on Jan 25, 2022

No testy at all but working good

Posted on Feb 15, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

An excellent supplement. I take 1 teaspoon in the morning. Invigorates, gives clarity in thoughts, normalizes the work of the digestive tract. The mycelium of the Herb erinaceus in the composition with herbs acts synergistically with them, which expands the range of beneficial effects on the body. Immunity is strengthened, blood circulation is normalized, mental activity of the brain improves. Recommend! All health!

942a62c6-eaf2-4f3e-b72c-0e49c762fe0f
Posted on Feb 26, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

The packaging is plastic, tightly sealed, with a protective film under the lid. The composition is excellent, nettle is a natural antibiotic, it helps to cope with nasal congestion, it is also useful for the prostate gland and much more. Important! Nettle strengthens blood vessels and can thicken the blood. The hedgehog has many positive properties. It mixes well, the taste is neutral, it is easy to take.

Posted on Nov 13, 2021

Auto-translated from French

Great, after a week of taking I feel a boost of energy.