4.4

4.4
Posted on Apr 28, 2022
Very effective for me

Most herbal sleep supplements had not been too effective for me in the past. So I was pleasantly surprised when I took just one of these to fall asleep fast even from the first time. On top of the usual sleep herbs like valerian/ lemon balm etc., it has added 75mg each calcium and magnesium plus L-theanine. Perhaps these extra ingredients are the reason why this formula is more effective than the pure herbal combo for me. I highly recommend this supplement.

Posted on Jan 3, 2023

Both my husband and I have used and enjoyed more sleep with this product. It helps when you have too much on your mind and can't seem to quiet the racing thoughts. Not a drug to make you commatose, but helps your body relax into sleep. We always keep it in stock.

Posted on Dec 29, 2022

sleep better. it really works as intended. Will definitely get more soon! Thank you so much for this. it was made of high quality ingredients. Plus the packaging and sizes were perfect. over all good quality. I love the smell and the looks of it. I'm looking forward to purchasing another one!

Posted on Dec 10, 2022

very good quality. I was pesimistic about some ingredients like hobs, because I usually have nightmares using them, but this product gives wonderful relax and deep sleep even in the time when I had very hard emotional load. size to swallow is ok with water and dosage is just 1 a time

Posted on Nov 30, 2022

Information provided about this supplement promises that this is a gentle, non-addictive sleep support supplement that helps your body naturally prepare for sleep and rest. Without proper rest, our bodies can see negative effects such as a weakened immune system, poor brain function, and possible weight gain. Ingredients in this supplement benefit the body by helping with relaxation. The tablets are made with Calcium, Magnesium, and natural sleep supporting herbs like Valerian root, Chamomile, and Hawthorn Berry. Calcium and Magnesium have both been shown to promote relaxation, sleep and aid in alleviating insomnia. Although we can get both vitamins from foods such as avocados, nuts, dairy products and dark, leafy vegetables, it can be hard to get a suitable amount through diet alone.

This product helps me to get more sleep at night, but now I am taking pre-and probiotics and magnesium citrate along with it, most nights I get a fairly good sleep with longer periods before waking and shorter periods of staying awake. They aren't perfect and some nights I still have a lot of wakefulness, but overall they are helping me to have a much better sleep much more often than before I was taking them. They may not work for everyone, but I would recommend them to anyone who has a difficult time sleeping most of the time.

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

It really works, good quality! I like the ingredients and size, It helps to relax. I take one pill before my sleeping when I need. It includes a magnesium, valerian root and chamomile herb that for me are big benefit. And after waking up I feel so good without some headache or heavy feelings like after some other pills for sleep.

Posted on Dec 8, 2022

I have been struggling with sleep for some years, and tried some different products. This one was at the top, as #1, so I decided to try it. However, I would not rate it as number one. All it does it give me very vivid dreams, which in returns makes me sleep worse. Though, I usually do not dream that much, and I NEVER have nightmares, this does make them occur quite regularly. I believe this is the product helping my subconscious process stuff, which is actually a good thing. I use an app called Bearable to track my life and different effects daily events or supplements has, and this product, over 36 entries, has only increased my sleep quality with 4%. Quantity has been reduced with 4%. I have not been completely consistent with taking it every day, maybe 5/7 days a week. I have problems staying asleep, not falling asleep, which I thought this could help with, seems as I was wrong. Pills are thin in size, and easy to swallow.

5a3cf875-5582-4a12-841a-8ee958b647dd
Posted on Aug 29, 2022

Love love for this good quality collagen in my package u must take 2 tablets for 3 times in days the benefits u must look after 3 months and i have improvements of my skin and knee and no effect of diet never the price is good composition the size of package

22bcafb1-2634-4976-885f-3bcb53006402
Posted on Nov 2, 2022

I am about to order my second bottle. I have found this product to be effective in helping me getting some better quaint sleep. I take this in the evening as part of a routine about an hour before bed. Helps me fall asleep, helps me stay asleep.