Posted on Jul 23, 2022

Taste is awesome. I have been consistently taking this supplement drink. currently second bottle and will continue to consume it . will update soon after I have the good result. quality is good. ingredients definitely is natural . I always have problem taking calcium capsule or tablet form. This liquid supplement really make my days !

I’ve been taking the iron liquid supplements from Gia and it’s the only thing that worked for my anemia so I decided to try their other liquid supplements. I’m never going to take supplements in pill form these are a game changer.

Posted on Sep 11, 2021

Good product. My son can’t drink milk or eat dairy products, so we have to find good calcium sources. We have tried many products and only this one works well and he has since grown much taller.

Posted on Aug 25, 2020

It tastes good (fruity) and a great healthy daily magnesium supplement (since our food supply contain less magnesium over the years). Our kids find this Floradix liquid easy to take compare to a capsule. It's a very good product. We have been used it for nearly 10 years. I highly recommend it.

Posted on Jan 26, 2022

I have been drinking this calcium for half a year. I noticed my nails are stronger.

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

This is a good supplement for sleep and recovery. And a good size for week-long travel trips.

Posted on Jun 21, 2022

Liquid with orange flavour. Better than softgel and capusule type, more natural and easy to absorb.

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

Excellent solution for those, who can’t tablets. Tasty actually, a bit sour.

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

The item is very quality and package are in good condition.

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

This is a very useful medicine which protects against leg spasms in the middle of the night!