Posted on Jun 2, 2022

I tried many brands before but this one is really effective on me plus I don’t get constipated. Been suffering for years of dizziness, fatigue, lack of energy etc but after 2 months of taking floravital iron+herbs finally, my bp is normal, everything gets normal so far. Taste is good! I want to continue drinking floravital but its a little bit pricey for the size though. I hope they’ll add more. But overall I’m happy and amazed of the quality and effectiveness of this product.

28a975a1-9e31-4745-83d7-333fff7e0730
Posted on Apr 25, 2022

I LOVE the way Floradix tastes! I used it when I was going through radiation and chemo many years ago. It helped me maintain a healthy iron level. Now, I use it whenever I'm dipping lower than I should. iherb always has it in stock, so I don't worry about running out.

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

I've used Floradix for quite a while. I had problems with other iron supplements causing stomach/intestinal discomfort. I have not had any problems at all with Floradix. As a vegetarian, I keep an eye on my iron levels. I just had bloodwork done and my iron levels look great so I know this is working. I also like the taste.

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

I love it, I'm anemic really bad and already on iron pills from the doc I know this product works really well BC usually if I just want to be like a normal person lol and eat something normal that I can't have like gluten or wheat what ever it may be you can see by the tmi, colour of your stool that what you ate has stopped the iron absorption but with this supplement I ate normal and I could still see that I had iron, your stool is actually alot darker when ur on iron supplements I still feel all the affects of the anemia but definitely not as bad :) I will continue to take this and also give to the kids thankyou

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

The quality of Floradix is wonderful it’s a great product that is important for keeping healthy. It’s so easy to take. The taste is fine till you get to the end of the bottle. Maybe I need to shake it better. The ingredients are just what you would expect from a great health product

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

My wife has been taking this product for several years, which she says has been working for her. She loves the taste, which she states does not leave a lingering after effect. She also likes that it is made from all plant ingredients. In fact, she preferably chooses the vegan option whenever we buy. She also stated that it helps her to stay alert in the mornings, as she sometimes struggles to stay awake when she gets up early. It is also touted as one of the most absorbable of the iron products available, which speaks to the quality. I also comes in convenient sizes, depending on how many persons may chose to take it at a particular time. She loves that it is made from a combination of fruits, and not from animal or other sources.

Posted on Feb 7, 2022

Wow! I have searched a number of venders looking for quality Floradix that is not watered down. I'm so happy to discover iHerbs. Your products are quality & the composition superior to the same brand sold by other venders. Don't be fooled people, READ your labels. Other venders are selling Floradix (Iron + Herbs) and WATER is listed as the 2nd ingredient. BUT NOT iHerb!!!! I was so pleased with the size and taste of their product. This natural product has been incredibly helpful in resolving my anemia and boosting my energy levels, without causing unwanted constipation. I will be a return customer. Thanks for caring about the quality of your products. I will be back. :-)

Posted on Dec 15, 2021

My mother, who was from Germany, used to give us this product when we were children. I remembered that it was good for anemia and had lots of extra herbs in it. When my husband recently lost a lot of blood and became anemic, I was thrilled to find that it was still on the market, still made in Germany, and even better- available on iHerb! My husband has been taking it for about a week. It tastes good, and his hemoglobin count is already coming back up. Very happy.

Posted on Sep 25, 2021

I have tried other iron supplements, even those combined with folic acid. They mostly came in tablet/capsule form and caused constipation. I was motivated to try this product due to the many positive reviews, but I also had some concern regarding the taste. I ordered it anyway as I needed it to push my iron levels up due to excessive bleeding due to uterine fibroids. I was pleasantly surprised that the product taste was actually manageable. Yes, it did have a metallic taste (after all it's iron) but the grape juice helped bring it down. The directions recommend taking 10ml twice daily but I take 20ml once daily after dinner. I feel less dizzy now and see an improvement in blood color during menstruation (darker red). There are sediments (they look like small bits of leaves) in the liquid but not really a problem to swallow. I don't have constipation with this brand of iron and will continue to take it daily until I finish the 700ml bottle.