Posted on Feb 16, 2022
Protect your immune system

These are great because they have the D3 and zinc in one tab so you don’t have to take 2 different supplements. Exactly what I need to boost my immune system naturally! They are small and easy to swallow. You just need one a day with a meal. They don’t cause stomach discomfort which is great!

Posted on Feb 7, 2022

I have a whole immune supplement regimen but I was looking for combinations of them so I don’t have to take as many - this came out at just the right time, and I love having the 5000 IU d3 w the zinc to take alongside my quercetin + C & give my body a couple less capsules to metabolize!

Posted on Jan 26, 2022

Just found this little but powerful gem! Its one pill and has the best mix of vitamins

Posted on Feb 19, 2022

Very happy with my purchase

Auto-translated from Russian

A wonderful complex of vitamin D, zinc, quercetin and even organic fruits. All in a good, correct dosage. I trust this company very much, so I ordered their new product with pleasure. I don't want to get sick now

42e96f21-17b6-4e63-9cb9-0cde1e888c6d
a5fa6b07-4672-4a28-b475-c0b9a750362a
ea1f4c04-4902-430a-82d8-2af7111fa55c
An12rus
Posted on May 14, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

This complex contains vitamin D3, zinc, quercetin, probiotics and an organic blend of fruits and vegetables. I would add vitamin C to this complex and goodbye to a cold!

Posted on Jan 7, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

My favorite brand, I saw the novelty d3 and zinc and immediately ordered it, since I constantly drink zinc in the winter, and vitamin d3 is constantly 5000 units. This combination is very handy 🌿

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

A source of vitamins C, D3, zinc for the normal functioning of the immune and nervous systems, especially during colds and infectious diseases. Favorably affects the condition of bones, teeth and muscles.

Posted on Mar 9, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

Excellent, it's a pity that in the Russian Federation you can no longer order it. As you get sick - these vitamins are best taken immediately.

Posted on Feb 4, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

A very high-quality product, quercetin and zinc for immunity, in our time a very relevant product, it is well tolerated, there were no side effects