Page 1 - Reviews - Garden of Life, MD Protein, Plant & Sustainable Salmon, Rich Chocolate, 24.19 oz (686 g) - iHerb

Posted on Nov 14, 2021

A good taste! It gives me a great portion of energy everyday. You may use one or 2 scoops if you need more energy. For me good product :)

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

Quality drink that tastes good. Package is a good size for many drinks. The ingredients are wholesome I add a few frozen cherries for taste, iron, and temperature.

Posted on Jul 1, 2022

This tastes so good! It’s like drinkable dessert. It’s nice to have ppant based healthy protein tasting soo good!

Posted on Feb 3, 2022

will try and come back for the comment

Posted on May 17, 2022

Auto-translated from Japanese

I trust the quality of this maker, but the taste is light to say the least, and the taste is light and blurry to say the least. Sweeten with banana, add cocoa powder to add chocolate flavor, and drink with almond milk, it feels just right. I think cospa is good in terms of quality.

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

Auto-translated from Korean

I found it while looking for food containing fava beans, which is said to be effective for the disease my mother was diagnosed with. Once I saw the ingredients, I thought it was good for the medicine I was taking, so I ordered this. I thought chocolate would taste better, so I chose this. If my mother likes it, I will buy it again. I'll do it.

Posted on May 30, 2022

Auto-translated from French

Good value for money but the smell and taste surprised me a lot.. Not at all chocolate chocolate as you would imagine, it looks a bit like licorice? I got used to it, I mainly use it to make mugcakes but I don't think I'll buy them back.

Posted on Feb 7, 2022

Auto-translated from Korean

It has a rich chocolate taste, is easy to eat, and is very nutritious, so I am very satisfied.

Posted on Nov 12, 2021

Auto-translated from Chinese, Traditional

It's beyond my imagination and it's very good and can also supplement other nutrients by the way

Posted on Jun 21, 2022

Auto-translated from Hebrew

Excellent vegan and delicious protein. Good for smoothies with fruit and also just mix with water after a workout