Posted on Apr 17, 2022
Great taste

I love this gummies. Its snacky. Very nice taste. Not so tangy. Very good blend of a bit of sweetness and tangy. Love it

Posted on May 20, 2021

It is such a treat in our house. My children love getting a candy every morning as part of their routine and I know that it is helping them get over their colds and boosting their immune system.

Posted on Jun 3, 2022

Taste good, and the size is small, easy to chew and swallow

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

These gummies really work and taste great. Definitely recommend.

Posted on Jun 11, 2021

Brilliant for people suffering gout that need to take ACV but dont want to actaully take it. Yummy. Effective.

Posted on May 16, 2021

Excellent product!

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

Auto-translated from Spanish

I bought them for my husband because he wanted to consume apple cider vinegar for its benefits, but the "Shot" of liquid vinegar is not such a pleasant flavor, these gummies make it easier to consume because they are of great quality, the perfect dose and the flavor it's not that strong. So far he is happy consuming it.

Posted on Jun 20, 2022

Auto-translated from Japanese

Rather than gummy, it's a hard, rough jelly. There is no sugar. It's pretty sweet, and you can see the acidity. The taste is delicious. I felt that my digestion was getting better. However, since it is acid, I think you should be careful about silver teeth and tooth decay.

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

Before ordering these candies, I drank apple cider vinegar. I decided to simplify the intake. Tasty sour ones dissolve well without grains in my mouth. I take one candy at a time. Happy shopping everyone!

Posted on Jul 31, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

I buy a child to help in the digestion of protein foods. He copes with his task. The child likes it, you have to hide