Posted on Dec 1, 2021

This 2 ply micro fibre textured pads are soft to touch, easy to wash out(even water resistant make up) with soap n some water n dries fast, ready for next use in a jiffy!! I use them for removing make up and applying toner, hence only improvement I can think is to have sets of 4 instead of 3

Posted on May 3, 2022

The pads are really soft and I was worried they wouldn't be able to grip any dirt or makeup, but I was proven wrong. At first I thought they were too big , but the size is nice being ~2.5x's larger than a standard cotton round. This is a great option to switch out disposable pads. They are easily cleaned by had or in the washer.

Very soft and pleasant to use. I use it to remove makeup remover from my skin - so I put the removing balm on my face, rub it around a bit until the makeup and sunscreen "melts" down, and then use the pad to take it off. It's a bit better than just washing it off from the face, since it really gets the particles of makeup and dirt up from the skin, Easily washed by hand.

Posted on May 21, 2022

You can use it multiple time more eco friendly even tho you have to clean it every use but its very helpful and less wasteful

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

I use this with Garnier Micellar water to remove my makeup ,and I love it.they are so gentle,so soft on the skin.They are way better than makeup wipes.Truly a great purchase.

Posted on May 22, 2022

It’s good product you can use it multiple times you can wash it in the washing machine and re-use it It’s very soft and gentle

Posted on May 10, 2022

The material is very soft and both sides can be used. The stitching is also very neat.

25feb566-cc80-4147-9f99-24e046523805
Posted on Jun 17, 2022

you need more than 3 so to change them after each use. feels nice on skin. does absorb product more than I'd like. did not enjoy removing makeup with these... Please click the like button and thank you for doing so

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

The material is really soft, i feel that it works well in removing make up

Posted on Jan 2, 2022

Incredibly soft on the face. Helpful to remove masks and makeup removing balms off the face as well.