Posted on Jun 30, 2022

My granddaughter is autistic and was just diagnosed with celiac as well. This cereal is not really available in the supermarkets where we live, and if they are, they are at least three times the price the iHerb charges. My granddaughter loves eating this for breakfast and sometimes for dinner as well. This has made life so much easier for my daughter and her husband in an already stressful situation. I will always be happy to buy these through iHerb to help them out.

I think these would be a good choice for someone who really wants a sweeter cereal. I was hoping they would be the same texture as normal cheerios, with a little bit of extra flavoring. Unfortunately, whatever they coat the cheerios in makes the texture much harder than original cheerios, and they are too sweet for my taste. It was a normal-sized box, and the package wasn’t crushed or anything. I was going to give it 3 stars, but I think if you know what to expect, there are probably a lot of people who would like it.

Posted on Nov 29, 2021

Cheerios have been around for more than 50 years. Most children in the US grew up eating the good old fashion plain flavored ones. They have always been a favorite snack for toddlers as well. There are now so many more sugary flavors. They are made form oats, some people do not consider oats gluten free, but for those who are not as sensitive to gluten/grains they can be considered gluten free. We have a strict gluten free home, but some of us eat grains. I actually got these for my husband. He mixes them into a trail mix for extra calories and sugary taste. He even likes to eat them as dessert, sometimes. We might sometimes eat frosted Cheerios for breakfast, but they are too sweet so they are just a side dish with milk or without milk. I would recommend these to people who are trying to eliminate gluten because the brand has been around for years and they are affordable.

Posted on Oct 11, 2021

I missed them so much since my local grocer stopped selling them, I was beyond excited to find them on iHerb. As a coeliac, here in Australia there are nit many exciting flavoured cereals, especially frosted ones. They are gluten free, though when I eat a lot of them, my tummy does feel funny.. so just a note for gluten free ppl out there.

Posted on Aug 16, 2022

If you need to be on a GF diet, this cereal is perfect. I mean, Gluten Free + Cheerios + FROSTED = a great breakfast or snack - especially for kids. No complaints. Cheerios are always a winner.

Posted on May 9, 2022

I bought it for myself, thanks to my celiac, but ny kids commandeered the box. the quality of the ingredients is delicious, as expected of Cheerios! Amazing taste, good size box, perfect breakfast for anyone!

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

Quality is great the ingredients are wonderful the taste is amazing size is perfect. I use it in the morning for breakfast and it helps with my body composition. I highly recommend this product

Posted on Apr 9, 2022

I thought they would be sweeter but I’m glad they aren’t! They aren’t like Frosted Flakes and covered in icing so they still taste like cheerios but with a mild sweetness to them. If you’re worried about them tasting sugary, they don’t.

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

So happy to be able to buy frosted cheerios on this site! I love sweet cereal and this is really a good alternative to honey flavored cheerios.

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

Not so healthy on my POV. still packed with sugar. would rather it to be lower. the Kids love it of course, it's sweet and delicious.