Posted on Aug 14, 2022
If unopened -Can store without refrigeration

It’s Gerber, so the quality is high. The ingredients are simple and my kiddo loves them. I can usually get two servings out of one cup a day. I have also been known to throw the extra or leftover into pancake mix or something for my older kids to sneak in a little veggie/fruit into whatever I’m cooking- boost nutrition.

Posted on May 16, 2022

My baby love it! It’s healthy and tasty. The package is great to take with you. The benefit is it with vitamins. It’s perfect for any age. The size is perfect and it is taste is tasty. Good quality and easy to use. There is a lot of flavors

great product i love it my family loves it. i really love this shop. One stop shop. all my need are here. never taught i would find one with all my needs aRE available. iherb is superb!!! will buy again from this complete shop! fast shipment ever. my digestion was great! no bloating and constipation for baby when she start drinking this. i like it. btw the packaging is superb also. quality of the product is superb. the taste is great also.

Posted on Mar 8, 2022

My son enjoyed eating these two pack - super value promotion running when I bought these. I tasted it myself and liked that it didn’t taste too sugary similar flavour to homemade apple sauce with the twist of cherry. Didn’t give this four stars as it contains cherries which I usually would like for them to be organic.

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

excellent quality, natural ingredients, great taste. we use it with our 7 months old. size is big though, I would prefer smaller size with package of three.

Posted on Jul 7, 2022

I bought this flavor to try and introduce my baby more flavours. I admit that fruits are obviously more appealing to her so this one went great with her. I also think that the ingredients themselves are great and are with good quality.

Posted on May 7, 2022

The product is with excellent quality . I like the ingredient.The serving and the size of package is perfect for one meal. The kid;s age is 2 but he like the taste . I like the ingredient.

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

Taste like more apple then cherry, but use to feel inside both of them. Quality and size are good for one eating, we like to use it with any granola or just alone. Very organics and very nice taste, that’s why we like it so much!

Posted on Apr 6, 2022

My son loves this. It’s sweet and tart. I freeze this in ice trays because my son can’t finish a whole tub at once.

Posted on Mar 16, 2022

Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you