Posted on Aug 2, 2022

The product has good quality ingredients, with simple and natural components. Very convenient for little ones' on-the-go meals use. Serving size is just nice for toddler age. Package is nice and easy to bring. Product is healthy and tastes good at the same time. Overall, good and balanced flavor! :)

Posted on Jun 3, 2022

The best flavors for my kids, she is 1 year 7 months age I serve it for her when am out side , she benefits being full with healthy diet. She frequently had 2 purchase per meal it size small for her, the banana and blueberry ingredients is the best taste for her, the quality of the/ product and the packaging is the best for to go.

Posted on May 6, 2022

LTDR: Easy to feed & cheaper than retail. Baby loves it! Highly recommend to buy! This is very useful especially for busy parents on the go. If you find it hard to prepare fresh meals for your bubs, you should get this. It was a headache to plan my baby’s meals due to time constraints & it comes with a lot of mum guilt. I was worried that my baby wouldn’t get to try different food varieties so I resorted to buying pre made meals. But I’m glad my baby likes this & he gets to try many different kind of food!

Posted on Mar 30, 2022

When I taste it, it taste really ok & acceptable. But somehow my baby doesn’t like the texture too much. He’s ok to eat the side carrots & the mash. But he doesn’t like the chicken. The chicken is quite big piece. Maybe because my baby doesn’t have back teeth yet.

What a great thing to have on hand if you're running late and need to have something substantial for your tiny human. My baby LOVES this meal and eats it all very quickly and happily. It's almost enough for him to feel completely full, although now that he's 15 months old, I find he needs more food after this.

Posted on Nov 10, 2021

my baby girl love this! she's a very picky person when it comes to trying new food so alot of times I will try a new food for her once and see if she likes it. its always a hit and miss but she definitely love this and finish it instantly! Great buy!

Posted on Jul 22, 2022

Nice product My Family really love this product and we will order again because of fast delivery, good service and complete product that IHERB have. Thank you very much iHerb.

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

My baby loves this. Great quality baby food And from what i read from the packaging, it is good for her too. So there’s nothing i can complain abt

Posted on Feb 26, 2022

perfect for last minute dinners. just 30s in the microwave to heat up and able to serve immediately. the mashed potatoes don't look too appetising but my baby ate everything up happily.

Posted on Nov 21, 2021