Posted on Feb 6, 2022

great product i love it my family loves it. i really love this shop. One stop shop. all my need are here. never taught i would find one with all my needs aRE available. iherb is superb!!! will buy again from this complete shop! fast shipment ever. my digestion was great! no bloating and constipation for baby when she start drinking this. i like it. btw the packaging is superb also. quality of the product is superb. the taste is great also.

Posted on Nov 26, 2021

LTDR: Easy to feed & cheaper than retail. Baby loves it! Highly recommend to buy! This is very useful especially for busy parents on the go. If you find it hard to prepare fresh meals for your bubs, you should get this. It was a headache to plan my baby’s meals due to time constraints & it comes with a lot of mum guilt. I was worried that my baby wouldn’t get to try different food varieties so I resorted to buying pre made meals. But I’m glad my baby likes this & he gets to try many different kind of food!

Posted on Jun 24, 2022

Always a great and repeat buy on this product! highly recommend on the taste and quality of the puree. pure ingredient. my daughter loves the taste so much.

78e15103-4a58-4a53-83f2-459673db9430
Posted on Jun 17, 2022

Packaged well. My baby who is aged 7 months! 1 pack is enough for 1 feeding. Size, taste and ingredients used are okay. My baby loves this.

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

I use to give it my son with some grain, taste like fresh peach, we love it! Size also good for one feeding. I like that product, because very fresh, have a good taste, nothing more inside, just peaches!

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

Great flavor, and can be added to baby rice to give a bit more substance. Huge help in getting my LO exposed to different fruits even when out of season.

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

My baby loves these. Great size for older babies and perfect for on-the-go. I’ve been buying these for over a year to help my baby go to the toilet. Highly recommended.

Posted on Mar 16, 2022

Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you

Posted on Feb 6, 2022

good product children love it taste very good use children from 8 month and more good size for child fit good for teething good package