Posted on Nov 30, 2021

Delivery was very fast and product is nicely packaged. Recommended. High quality ingredients that can benefit baby and also taste good. Serving size just nice for each feed. Can use at home and also easy to bring out. Im using once a day for my age 8-months old baby

5971f799-4383-4146-b2c4-78aee3bd528a
Posted on May 16, 2022

I love to use this and am very happy to have this product. very fast delivery. the scent, and best quality. This product is best for my family. The size is very nice. The age of the product is fresh. The packaging is best. good benefit for us. very gentle and not so sensitive

great product i love it my family loves it. i really love this shop. One stop shop. all my need are here. never taught i would find one with all my needs aRE available. iherb is superb!!! will buy again from this complete shop! fast shipment ever. my digestion was great! no bloating and constipation for baby when she start drinking this. i like it. btw the packaging is superb also. quality of the product is superb. the taste is great also.

Posted on Oct 9, 2021

My now 9 months old son has been prone to constipation since he started solids and thisnpuree has been a life saver as I would really get really stressed when he can't relieve himself for days. We now have stock of the puree for when we need it which is not as often as before. highlt recommend it.

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

The prunes help keep my son regular and I often add it to his yoghurt at breakfast time. He can't get enough of it, so I guess that is a thumbs up for flavour from him.

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

We love prune and apple, Gerber is our favorite brand in iHerb! Taste like prune and apple, nothing more! Quality and size is good for one eating, I recommend for everyone!

Posted on Sep 23, 2021

The portion looks quite big and baby can finish it within 1 feed! Taste good and easy to feed. The puree is very fine, can almost be like a sauce for baby.

Posted on Jan 1, 2022

Baby 8-9mths enjoy eating this Usually mixed with cereal and fish cooked at home to feed Will be stocking more for days when not cooking at home

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

Its tasty and big pacage. Its help my child with her digestion.

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

Simply a fantastic product, and our son loves it. We buy it from iHerb because, in Australia, the choice is extremely limited.