Posted on Feb 6, 2022

great product i love it my family loves it. i really love this shop. One stop shop. all my need are here. never taught i would find one with all my needs aRE available. iherb is superb!!! will buy again from this complete shop! fast shipment ever. my digestion was great! no bloating and constipation for baby when she start drinking this. i like it. btw the packaging is superb also. quality of the product is superb. the taste is great also.

LTDR: Easy to feed & cheaper than retail. Baby loves it! Highly recommend to buy! This is very useful especially for busy parents on the go. If you find it hard to prepare fresh meals for your bubs, you should get this. It was a headache to plan my baby’s meals due to time constraints & it comes with a lot of mum guilt. I was worried that my baby wouldn’t get to try different food varieties so I resorted to buying pre made meals. But I’m glad my baby likes this & he gets to try many different kind of food!

Posted on Sep 28, 2021

Great fruit combo flavor for baby to have for snack. 2 cups per package. Not resealable. Refrigerate for up to 2 days after opening. These are the big size cups (4oz) each. Great cup size for babies over 8 months to have in 1 serving. Recommended 3 servings (cups) per day.

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

Bought thru iHerb as price here so much cheaper compared to other online shop and local pharmacy. This purée taste so good, the consistency is thick and not too watery.

Posted on Feb 27, 2022

I have purchased several flavors, perfect for my baby daughter snacks at any time of the day, practical package. whenever she doesn't finish it we do for her!

Posted on Jan 23, 2022

the product is great, my daughter loved it, the good point that it is very economical to buy it from iherb than from local supermarkets.

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

A good quality product and taste was good to my baby.

Posted on Jan 9, 2022

Easy to prepare, and healthy for my girl. Highly recommend, esp now that there’s discount!

Posted on Mar 23, 2022

product as described. short expiry. in general I feel Gerber products are a bit sweet for bb.

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

This was okay . One Twin liked it and the other was not fond of it . .