Posted on Jul 10, 2022

One of my favorite snacks! I love all varieties of these sea weed snacks! Their quality is so much better than some of the other brands out there. The ingredients are just seaweed, avocado oil, & sea salt, that’s it! I like eating these when I have a craving for something salty!

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

We LOVE this seaweed - it has a lovely taste, crunchy, and is so good for us. I have tried quite a few brands of seaweed snacks and this is definitely one of my favourite varieties and this is my favourite brand now. Great size for a person to snack on that is super healthy too.

Posted on Nov 15, 2021

I typically don’t usually enjoy seaweed cause it smells really bad. I’ve found that this one doesn’t smell as much comparing to all others I’ve tried. Elite with those Emily Mariko, tiktok salmon bowl. If you wanna purchase it for that definitely order more than one order🥲 it’s that good!

Posted on Nov 2, 2021

I thought the SeaSnax brand was to best value for money until I have tried this brand. Same great taste and high quality for even lower price. I haven't seen any other brands that could match them so far. I need to order these from the USA as the ones I can get in the UK are much more expensive. Very impressive, healthy ingredients, love this!

Posted on May 14, 2022

I absolutely love these seaweed snacks and so does my picky eater teenager. I've tried various brands and varieties over the years and wasn't too consistent in buying them but I recently decided to make an effort to naturally increase my iodine intake to better support my hormones. I am also eliminating highly refined and inflammatory oils like sunflower, safflower, etc., so I'm doubly impressed that they offer seaweed snacks with much healthier avocado oil. The delicate crispness, saltiness, and application of said oil is the perfect combo to me. I usually eat two packs per day, one with avocado oil and one with olive oil, and I'm always satisfied. Even when I consider some potato chips, I'll usually eat these instead and I'm so satisfied that I lose total interest in potato chips and this is coming from a complete potato lover, lol. I'm trying this new lifestyle where I'm eating for my hormones (based on my cycle) and seaweed snacks fit into every phase whether I'm refeeding after a water fast, eating low carb/protein with IF, or eating paleo. My teenager always says they taste fishy, in a good way, but I eat them so much that I don't even experience that flavor. Just glad to have these back in our lives!

Posted on Aug 4, 2022

Very hard to find seaweed in good oil. Most have corn oil or canola oil. This one and the olive oil ones are my favorite. Always out of stock, so must grab when they are available!

Posted on Apr 26, 2022

love seaweed snacks and these are quite delicious! bought them on recommendation of a youtuber, def don't regret! have a delicate taste and wrap around food super nicely.

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

I like that iHerb offers this product in a multi-pack and at a better price than I find locally in stores. Roasted seaweed makes a different, delicious snack that's also fun to eat. It's a wonderful way to get the benefits of seaweed without the slime.

Posted on Jan 27, 2022

It's an awesome product! Will purchase again when it comes back in stock! If you look at the ingredients, it is very clean. I highly recommend it!