Posted on Feb 15, 2022

strongly scented conditioner. I love to use it it makes my hair soft and moisture. I have sensitive scalp and it worked well with it. the package size is good and the quality of the product is super. I recommend it for after shampooing it is really benefited my hair.

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

It keeps the hair shiny. and the smell is lovely. I would recommend it for daily use for moisture. The size is bigger than i expected.

Posted on Jan 11, 2022

Love this conditioner! I use it after using the clarifying shampoo. Together they make my hair smell good & super soft. Very pleased with all Giovanni products so far!

Posted on Dec 24, 2021

This is great in combination with the shampoo from the same line. This is hydrating for my fine wavy hair. I recommend trying the Giovanni brand.

Posted on Nov 29, 2021

I have been in awe on so many levels with the shampoo, then I obtain the conditioner and was equally please. I can only simply say that I definitely reap value for my money.

Posted on Oct 18, 2021

fine shampoo that fits in the cg method. prevents a dry and itchy scalp. smells good and is affordable. good to use in combination with the shampoo

Posted on Sep 20, 2021

Lovely scented conditioner that works well for my oily hair. It moisturises my hair well. It is nice to be able to use natural products that actually work effectively.

Posted on Jun 22, 2022

The conditioner works great to detangle my curly hair in the shower but it does take a long time to wash out completely else it can leave the hair feeling greasy post shower.

Solaaaaa
Posted on Mar 10, 2021

This conditionner is moisturising but not greasy at all, since I have oily hair I chose the clarifying line to see if it can helps with my type of hair. Still using and gonna see the difference after some weeks of use.

a6f77614-c70b-4fe5-97e5-fd7390e120c5
Posted on May 20, 2022

good quality and smell , would recommend trying it out , it makes the hair soft and shiny