Posted on Jan 23, 2022

I gave this ago for my hair when i wasnt using the other products , just to see how my hair went with it , My hair liked it , It smelled and feel amazing and made my hair soft which is a bonus , SO it added alot of softness to my hair , but that didnt last that long a few days , so i would say that it would be something you do maybe once a week ,, the scent was great tho i really loved using it . Just not as good as the others .

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

Got it cos of the small re sealable packaging as I didn’t want a big tube/jar of it in case it’s not good (I have tonnes of 3/4 full products because I don’t like them after a few uses). But this one is GOOD! Wish they sold in larger tubes hahahah.

A very cool mask for dry, porous hair, exhausted by coloring. I use it together with a moisturizing shampoo of the same brand before and hair oil after. One package is enough for 2-3 uses for medium hair. The hair is smooth and does not fluff! I recommend it! P.S. If my review helped you, please put like!

Posted on Sep 29, 2021

I have been looking for treatment for my dry and frizzy hair. This hair mask is good as a trial pack. I love the smell. The mask is thick. I rub it in my palm and apply it to my hair. Leave it on my hair for 5 mins and raise off. My hair is soft after. But it doesn't help with the frizziness.

Posted on May 8, 2022

It is a good mask, but nothing great, i must say. great to use every so often as a deep conditioner. good quality, nice package, light scent, so does not really smell. leaves hair soft and nice. gentle on the scalp. no issues with sensitive skin, moisturizes hair well enough. good size of the packaging, enough for long hair.

Posted on Jun 22, 2021

This mask is really 👍🏻. My hair was very dry and stiff after dyeing. But this mask has made my hair so much softer and manageable!! Will buy again after I finish the pack. FYI, 1 pack can use for at least 2-3 times. After using for the 2nd time, my hair shine!! This has never happened with all other brands I used before! Really can't stop touching my hair, it's so smooth!!

Posted on Dec 1, 2021

easy to use, but i just try once, not a huge change tho

fd72089f-13b0-4195-b33e-dce3c0b85e23
Posted on Aug 11, 2022

First time use and definitely in love, it feels amazing after use and definitely makes your hair stronger and healthier looking.

DaDaRo
Posted on Jun 7, 2022

Good product. Hair is very very hydrated and soft after using. One pack could be used 3 times. Scent is refreshing.

Posted on May 20, 2022

good quality and smell , would recommend trying it out , it makes the hair soft and shiny