4.4

4.4
Based on 3,887 Ratings
2,577
Posted on May 17, 2022

I have fine high porosity hair that easily gets weighted down. As I was transitioning to naturally curly hair I mainly used mousse on my hair but none of the ones I used did the job. They only made my hair feel greasy and didn't provide much hold. This mousse however feels and looks amazing on my hair My hair didn't even last the whole day with other mousses but this one keeps my hair curly and defined for DAYS. It doesn't cause build-up on my scalp and doesn't grease up my hair nor dry it. It's perfect. I will definitely be buying this again.

ac7cca4b-9768-4d1f-9d0e-221d3d59d65b

I'm in love with Giovanni's brand, they really have a good quality product with no sulfats,parabens,mineral oil,propylene.. and other ingredients that can damage your hair. I've been using this product on my curly hair for a while now and I can tell tah it works amazing, it fixes my curls and keep thep moisturized and shiny. I highly recommend it.

30bc60ba-6d6b-484f-ac86-3e3f8b9b2d8d
a455ba4e-cc20-4aa3-a6d4-ae4d99bf0c90
Posted on Nov 8, 2022

I used it for age 10 and above I didn't like the scent but i loved the package and the size it's larger in real I used it on wet hair gave me volume and it so moisturizes it good quality product I don't know if it's good for sensitive scalp

9b203aba-b39f-4dce-aaae-657c2048ffe2
Posted on May 20, 2022

I bought this product because of the excellent reviews. I hoped something to refresh my curls between 2 shampoo. But it doesn't work well for me this way. A lot of frizz came out. However, I like to use it on wet hair, after my leave in when I washed my hair and before the custard. My curls are more bouncy. I put both pictures, first on dry hair, second used on wet hair after washing. I think it's a good add to a custard. But I'm not sure it's indispensable.

94c2447e-f824-4872-8aa4-7fa81237c0dd
52c53e94-68f7-4ecf-a43e-1914cd839836
Posted on May 18, 2022

very scent hair mousse, good for everyday use and after showe , the quality and size and moisturize are very well and nice on the scalp , i have sensitive body and it was perfect, i got it with the gel as a package and the ingredients have many benefit , the size is enough and good and appropriate for my age

11647425-cd56-4b09-b45a-035092f9ed02
Posted on Aug 3, 2022
4,925

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

This is the first foam I have ever used that didn't leave my hair stiff and dreadful on the 2nd day. It has given my hair a lot of extra body and fullness, and I can relax knowing it is a safe, natural product. Safe for my health as well as my hair, which is 2B type.

Posted on May 6, 2022

At first I used a lot of it and I only used mousse. It made my hair crunchy and sticky and unlike gel I couldn’t scrunch it out. But then I used a very small amount after using some hair cream , then diffuse and it turned out great and doesn’t look greasy at all.

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

Great ingredients and doesn’t make my hair greasy. Smells pleasant! I noticed more root volume after using the blow dryer. Great value for size of bottle. Packaging is sleek and dispenses nicely. I like that it doesn’t have any dye added that would irritate a sensitive scalp. Would repurchase

Posted on Mar 18, 2022

I LOVED this product, it made my curls looking so nice and bouncy with absolutely NO FRIZZ !! Shaped my curls so good and made them bouncy and held that shape for a long time. Does not weigh down the hair, and you can use it without applying hair gel after the mouse. WONDERFUL PRODUCT. would by again and again. Please like my review if it helped you.