Posted on Jul 3, 2022

CoQ10 has become a staple in my supplement routine. I'm trying to be more mindful about my overall health, this year more than any other. I like the amount of ingredients in this particular brand and that the capsules are small and easy to swallow. I also like that I only have to take one since I already take quite a few vitamins and some of the one in the past I've tried have been two pills at a time and it really starts to add up in the morning. This one just seems like a really good one.

Posted on Jan 29, 2022

A must suppliment for a support of heart Health. Why? If you are one of the many people, like me who takes a statin drug that reduces the amount of natural CoQ10, this suppliment from GNC helps to replenish your CoQ10 levels.

Bezznina
Posted on Jan 14, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

Coenzyme Q10 is a fat-soluble vitamin-like substance with an antioxidant effect. It is believed that a decrease in the concentration of Q10 in blood plasma with age correlates with the development of cardiovascular diseases. The elderly and those taking statins need the supplement the most.

a2ff3ddd-1dd3-4f25-a3bb-2b5dd419a85f
Posted on Jul 16, 2022

Auto-translated from Chinese, Traditional

Thank you for your quick processing and delivery, and I will continue to buy if I have the opportunity in the future, thank you!

1ee55d76-3c3f-4a48-8419-779ac68a7f9a
Posted on Feb 26, 2022

Auto-translated from Hebrew

To my delight the only comments are excellent in every area

Posted on Aug 19, 2021