Posted on Jan 20, 2022
Decent product

Product is good. I didn't see much difference than using standard glucosamine and chondroitin supplements but in the long term you feel the effects.

Posted on Nov 5, 2021

Very good

Posted on Sep 19, 2021

Auto-translated from Russian

I drank the whole package, my knees stopped hurting, and my back began to hurt a little less, apparently the vertebrae are worn out, I'm 65 years old, weight 93 kg, Before that I drank Japanese fish collagen and teraflex courses, I understand that it is hard for the joints. please like it.

96d7f023-162f-4e0c-a284-7336f93bbd58
Posted on Apr 9, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

The quality is super. I have grade 2 arthritis. The ingredients are what you need. I drank 1 course. Health has improved markedly. Age 48 years. After taking it, there is an Improvement in the knee joints and Benefits. The result is excellent. The taste is pleasant. really helps. The knee immediately let go, after 5 days improvement is felt. I think the gap has been filled. The composition is excellent. The package is complete. I recommend to buy. The price bites of course. I'm waiting for discounts

33c8b859-145c-4497-b5b3-1417fcf78682
Posted on Jun 10, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

Expensive and high quality product. There was pain in the knee, it was painful to walk, because it was fragmented. Thanks to this drug, now I can almost fly. The first time I took it for the full price, the next time I took it much cheaper, from which its quality did not decrease. There is addiction, if I do not take it, after a while the pain reappears

Auto-translated from Russian

The quality of this product is simply amazing. Our whole family, even our neighbors, use vitamin D3. We've all been deficient in vitamin D3. The product was able to solve this problem. The ingredients are great. Our Health improves and all this thanks to vitamin D3. We like the product because the capsules are convenient and easy to drink.

Posted on Jan 31, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

The composition is simply excellent, but after 5 days nothing happened. I gave it to a friend, but she did not feel any magic either. useless purchase. The quality of the packaging is impressive, especially the box is much larger than necessary for the size of the jar.

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

Auto-translated from Ukrainian

did not feel the improvement, the quality is good