Posted on Mar 25, 2022

Fasg delivery. its vegi and i didnt even knew it lol. easy to swallow np. it dont have a reflux, cant smell it after swallowing...

Posted on Aug 5, 2021

The product arrived much early than scheduled. Have been using GNC for a couple of years and I am so glad That I can get it here in iHerb that has JNE shipping to Indonesia. much more handy and easy for me.I Will surely going to get more GNC products here

c4767e88-0f48-4f93-ac6b-abd28c1d6567
Posted on Aug 6, 2022

Been looking for a good zinc supplement and finally found it with GNC. Its cost effective.

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

good product

Posted on Nov 19, 2021

repeat order

Posted on Sep 2, 2021

good

Posted on Jul 14, 2021

Exactly what im looking for!

Auto-translated from Japanese

A circular white tablet with a groove in the center of one side. It's not too big and I think it's a size that is easy for Japanese people to drink. We cut one tablet a day in half along the groove and take it in two doses, morning and evening, for the purpose of distributing the intake. It is very excellent in terms of zinc content, content and price. I think.

25405543-af75-489a-abbe-4a5dabb7b313
a60e5274-ced5-4d08-a7f0-f7023c3a5eb7
Posted on Jan 23, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

A friend has been drinking Zinc for many years and sings praises to him. But somehow I managed without it. Vitamin D, C, Omega have been standard in my diet for several years now. I live in the far north, I noticed that there was a strong dryness of the skin, especially the forehead and nose, no creams help 😖. I accidentally read that zinc helps prevent female infertility, regulates ovarian function, endometrial formation and the course of pregnancy. Throughout pregnancy, zinc affects the development of the fetus and is responsible for the prevention of genetic failures in the formation of tissues, especially the brain, bones and teeth. But since I didn’t plan to get pregnant, it didn’t particularly hook me. I liked something else👇 It turns out that with insufficient intake of zinc from food, diseases of the skin and mucous membranes develop, the skin is more prone to dryness and cracks. There is increased hair loss and brittle nails. I ordered right away, I'll be watching! Maybe this information will be useful for someone too.

2d57d788-6a7f-4af1-913a-81c2d6961fa8
Posted on Aug 27, 2021

Auto-translated from Spanish

I take this zinc capsule at night. Zinc regulates the inflammatory response in the body. Zinc deficiency can be the cause of gray hair. When you are sick with a viral illness, you need to drink zinc. But it is necessary for zinc to be assimilated in the body. Eat foods rich in healthy fats and green tea! This form can cause nausea, so it is best taken in the evening after meals. Keep refrigerated. If it was helpful, click Yes.