Posted on Feb 24, 2022
It's pretty good, but

Ingredients are excellent and as good as can be, and the price is right, but the taste is not that good. I bought this exact product from this exact brand a year ago. That one tasted really good, but this new one with the new look, I'm not satisfied with its taste. I don't know what happened. I'd give it 4 stars hoping they bring the old recipe back. I even got the chocolate one, and I'm not satisfied with its taste. I saw some people in the review section saying that they have similar experiences which is the old recipe with the old look was better. Update: I changed my mind. It's still pretty good and easily deserves 5 stars. I highly recommend it.

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

This is absolutely delicious. Granola can always be a bit of a gamble when it comes to sugar content, but the ingredients here are clean and tastes just like sweet apple and cinnamon. Low sugar and high quality! Perfect for breakfast, cereal and even in smoothies. Will be re-purchasing for sure

Posted on Dec 2, 2021

I feel best when eating raw but I cannot often digest the nuts and seeds in many breakfast foods and raw bars, nor handle a lot of fruit sugars. This is a delicious, nut-free, balanced breakfast that digests well and feels benign and is energizing. I like to soak it in either my green smoothie or a diluted nut milk. I do wish there was more in a bag as I eat this every day, it only has 2-3 servings (for my appetite)

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

This granola is tasty, but for some reason, it smells as if something has gone rancid in it. I've bought many bags of it, and continue to do so as it is the only granola I can find that is "clean". I wonder if it's the flax in it, but since flax often smells "rancid", I am assuming that it's okay to eat. Just wish it didn't smell "off".

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

Sprouted orgainc grains are pretty much the best you can get in terms of bio-available nutrients for your body, and this tastes SO good on top of fruit and yoghurt.

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

The quality of the granola is great, ingredient wise it's perfect - no sugar and so on! The taste is yummy, composition crunchy and it's not too sweet. Size could be bigger, but I knew when I bought. Great for breakfast. Recommendation to buy

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

I love that Go Raw granola is wheat free and sprouted. It makes a great snack and breakfast cereal. Apple Cinnamon is my favorite flavor but it also comes in chocolate and raisin. The 8 ounce package goes so quickly because it is so good!!

Posted on Aug 3, 2022

Tastes great, not as sweet as typical granola, but more flavorful, and presumably healthier as a bonus.

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

I have with lactose-free yogurt for an after-dinner snack, or great to munch from bag.