Posted on Apr 19, 2022
Good

It’s quite sweet so you might want to wash it down with black coffee afterwards. But they taste just like regular cookies. It’s always nice to have keto alternative😊

995c4a71-7736-47da-a2b4-45eef507e031
Posted on Apr 16, 2022

Sooo delicious. Tastes a bit salty for me, but when you take a small bite of this cookie and sip your cup of coffee, this saltiness fades away. Mostly delicious when stored in the fridge- they have so good cool buttery taste.

Posted on Jan 3, 2022

Good texture and pleasant pecan taste. Not very sweet and a slight cooling sensation from the erythritol though. I prefer the chocolate chip cookies from the same brand. Those are delicious!

Posted on May 30, 2022

Very easy to make and very tasty. Great choice for low carb

Posted on Jan 9, 2022

It's a nice treat on a low carb diet.

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

A nice and simple baking mix. It's fun to customise it by adding your favourite ingredients to it.

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

The sugar alcohol taste minty , too strong taste , don’t like it

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

Auto-translated from Spanish

I like its quality, it is made from natural ingredients, because of its composition I use it for bread and cookie recipes for my keto diet, its size and portion is large, the package is well packaged, it is beneficial, I buy it frequently. I am addicted to it, I have breakfast with it, I recommend it 100%

Posted on Nov 25, 2021

Auto-translated from Japanese

It's delicious with nuts in it. It's just a little sweet, so I made it by mixing oat fiber and so on. Also, if you add the oil according to the recipe, it will become sticky, so it is better to reduce it.

b668eeeb-1582-403a-ac96-d23c48debbf6