Posted on Apr 16, 2022

they work great! it's a big bag, and it's not too expensive.

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

It keeps my clothes soft and clean highly recommended

Posted on Feb 27, 2022

Auto-translated from Japanese

I used to buy 60 pieces, but this time I bought a big one. I thought it was a very big bag, but it wasn't so, and it felt like it was packed in a bag that was one size larger than usual. It is convenient because it is a bag like a zip lock.

Posted on Apr 7, 2022

Auto-translated from Arabic

Very beautiful. These tablets wash the dishes cleanly, once and safely. I frankly do not like Finch tablets, I feel that they leave soap residue on the dishes and we eat them once, something dangerous. Ask for a safe escape 🙏🏼 Give me like God bless you 🙊♥️

Posted on Mar 5, 2022

Auto-translated from Japanese

The other scents were sold out and I had to buy it. The smell when I opened it was strong and I thought it was a failure, but when I tried using it, there was no problem at all.

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

Auto-translated from Hebrew

A product I like that cleans well and leaves a pleasant smell I bought a large quantity is worth it

5463c76a-886c-411c-b576-f22eb065f2ce
Posted on Mar 1, 2022

Auto-translated from Japanese

It was so good that I bought a lot of types.

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

Auto-translated from Chinese, Traditional

Strong cleaning power, good oil removal ability

Posted on Aug 2, 2012
Auto-translated from Russian

It's a wonderful remedy! It's good to wash dishes, do not leave any divorces. The shell itself dissolves, which is very convenient! It is more advantageous if you buy 2 packs of 60 tablets, but then there will not be a convenient case. The plastic case with a wide circular hole in the center, which makes it easy for the hand to get to the bottom. If my review was useful to you, please click on the button "Yes" below the text. Thank you :)