Posted on Mar 2, 2022
Good

Great bibs, great quality. Regarding the composition, the fabric outside provides enough absorption and the plastic inside makes it waterproof, avoiding that the baby clothes will get all wet. The colors are vibrant just like in the picture. Only thing I wish was better is the neck size, as it is a little tight on my 3 month old.

Posted on Apr 30, 2022

These bibs are so awesome! Truly keep Bub dry. Very good quality and stands up to the constant use. They are so cute! I should have bought more!

Posted on Mar 5, 2022

Great bibs, they're nice and thin yet they actually keep clothes underneath dry. My daughter is quite petit and these fit her perfectly, they're not huge and cover all her nice clothing. She's not a big chucker, just small spit ups and lots of drool 😅

Posted on Jun 28, 2021

the bib it's very nice, soft and with the waterproof layer covered on both side by soft fabric. the only problem I see is that it's very tight on the neck, and I'm not sure it will be possible to use it till 12 month because of that.

Posted on May 23, 2022

I love this!! Its big maybe for 3+ months and the colors’s so bright!!

Posted on Mar 5, 2022

Not delivered yet, but I’ve already received the white pack and really really love them, so I reordered them multi colors

Posted on Feb 15, 2022

I like that softness and the colors and there is 10 pieces in a good price I will order more

Posted on Aug 11, 2021

A must for every newborn/infant. Worry free from getting my baby wet from her saliva and milk.

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

A little bit smaller than I expected, but good quality and very easy to clean.

Posted on Dec 8, 2021

These overall work good, but are quite tight on my baby's neck. She's 6 months old.