Posted on Dec 7, 2021

In cold time my kids easily can catch some coldness or flu. So i always have vitamins for immunity. And they always work great. Just start to take it with first symptoms and after 3-4 days kids are fine without any other medicine. They are vegan and gelatin free. Great taste.

3c92bb68-afff-46fc-981c-f093336c97bf
Posted on Jan 28, 2022

The scent is good for daily use the quality and ingredients are good superfood for kids with nice taste and helps improvement health mix composition it benefits with daily use no smell and package is good it alse moisturize and care for daily and personal routine you feel good with frequency and daily use I will buy it again

c1be0dc0-18b7-4be8-9804-87242ea3a721
5fd698e9-9675-4246-b252-0e84e7df2f58
Posted on Sep 16, 2021

Great Elderberry for Kids! This unique gummy is made from elderberry, vitamin C and zinc. Black Elderberry is rich in natural antioxidants and flavonoids that stimulate the immune system. Zinc is known to enhance the effects of elderberry and protect the body from the effects of free radicals. My kids like these raspberry flavored gummies. Recommend!

Posted on Sep 15, 2021

I started giving both my boys these at the beginning of the school year. They love the taste of these so much more than the syrups I’ve tried in the past. They both got sick this last week and their symptoms were very mild and I truly believe these did help.

Posted on Jul 21, 2022

My kids used to get flu easily. I heard about elderberry is good to boost immunity so I bought this. The kids love the taste and it improve to lessen the frequency of flu, and also faster the recovery. Quality: The gummy tends to stuck together so you may want to keep in the fridge.

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

good quality with all vitamins needed .. gummiking is my best choice for my kids..cuz it's vegan, gelatin free, tasty, good vitamins concentration, free from allegens so i it feels safe to use them..and they don't stick to each other in the package cuz i tried other brands &the gummies sticks together after a while.. i just hope they make it also sugar free😃😃

Posted on Jul 31, 2022

This is not our favorite brand or flavor of elderberry supplement. I did buy it for the price, but would likely pick another next time. It's easy to take and the taste is okay. I'm sure it helps boost immunity, but somehow we are unimpressed. Package is large and gummies are average size.

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

My child will take this without a fight. She said they taste good and I like that she only needs to take one a day. I wish these did not contain “natural flavor” but there aren’t any fake dyes that I noticed so I like that. These are cost efficient. Will consider repurchasing. Also, iherb shipped my stuff and I received my stuff the same week I ordered!

Posted on Dec 11, 2021

I bough it to help with my kid's immunity. I have tried other elderberry preparations - syrup and tablets which my kid dislikes. The taste and texture is great and it is well packaged with s kid's safe cap.