Posted on Oct 25, 2021
Made from chicory inulin - great fiber!

My kids get a good number of probiotic and prebiotic foods but I give them extra of these gummies as a 'top up' on days the diet may have been lower in fiber. We've also found them incredibly helpful for sending on camps or vacations where the catering may not be as healthy as at home! Quality product made from chicory inulin - same as used in some of the best probiotoc formulations.

Posted on Jan 9, 2022

These are honestly fantastic. They taste really good, and as someone that struggles to factor in adding more supplements and counting fibre, etc, it's wonderful to just have a bottle next to my supps or coffee and just have one or two during the day. Amazingly effective, and great price. Very kid friendly on taste, too.

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

Great way to get vitamins into kids. They see it as a special treat. I’m not brand loyal for these types of things and buy what’s on special so can’t say I’d but these ones again specifically but wouldn’t go out of my way not to

Posted on Feb 7, 2022

Good for kids But I think it's a not to much fibers in dose. Quality is good. Simple to use. Kids like to use.

Posted on Jan 31, 2022

I would say this product is so so. I noticed an uptick in gas wile on this product, but it did help move the bowels so can't complain

Posted on Sep 13, 2021

My kids seem to like these. However then tend to get hard and stick to the bottom of the container making them hard to get out.

Posted on Sep 16, 2021

Love it for my kids everyday used and good supply .

53277dc5-9558-4bba-b615-b61e90fbee87
Posted on Aug 6, 2022

Great product and a great price especially for such a large supply!

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

Corresponds to the description. The perfect item. Excellent packaging. Fast shipping