Posted on Feb 18, 2022
A hit with the kids!

I was looking for a curcumin supplement for kids, and it needed to be safe for someone with a severe peanut allergy. My kids love the flavor of this gummy, even though they are normally not crazy about ginger. This is a great way to get them a dose of these powerful anti inflammatory substances every day. And I love that just one gummy is a full dose, because many other gummy products run out a lot faster and end up being pricey for two kids.

Posted on Sep 7, 2021

Good gummies with turmeric and ginger for kids. Turmeric has been used in Asian medicine for centuries. In Indonesia, turmeric is considered a traditional medicine primarily for strengthening the immune system, as well as a prophylactic against infections and diseases of the respiratory tract. Turmeric stimulates digestion, reduces bloating and has a positive effect on fat absorption. Turmeric (Curcuma longa) is a type of plant in the ginger family, it is a relative of ginger. Ginger belongs to natural antioxidants that help to strengthen the immune system, cleanse the body of harmful compounds, and also improve memory and vision. In addition, ginger has a positive effect on the nervous system and supports the body during stressful periods of life. Recommend!

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

Brought it for me and my daughter it does have 60 gummies so it will lasts 1 month for us. Well it does help with detoxing the body so it is a good thing, the gummy taste funny, but not bad that u hate it, we will try it but so far it makes us feel good

great product i love it my family loves it. i really love this shop. One stop shop. all my need are here. never taught i would find one with all my needs aRE available. iherb is superb!!! will buy again from this complete shop! fast shipment ever. my digestion was great! no bloating and constipation for baby when she start drinking this. i like it. btw the packaging is superb also. quality of the product is superb. the taste is great also.

Posted on Dec 19, 2021

‏Friends, if you like a product, rate it right.. If you drop a star, they will cut the product. Do not be afraid. They will not raise the price. Rate 5 stars to know what products are needed and increase their production quantity. Press Yes to raise the comment and everyone will notice this unintended mistake: ( یا اصدقاء اذا اعجبكم منتج قیموہ صح .. اذا حطيتوا نجمه راح يقطعون المنتج لاتخافون ماراح يرفعون السعر قيموا 5 نجوم عشان يعرفون وش المنتجات المطلوبه ويزيدون كمية انتاجها اضغطوا نعم عشان يرتفع التعليق والكل ينتبه لهذا الخطأ الغير مقصود : (

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

My daughter loved the flavor of these. We have been taking turmeric daily since the pandemic began and these are a great way to add turmeric for children. They are an affordable and quality product.

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

good quality vitamins suitable for young age children. i received it in good packaging. it containts the best ingredients and minerals that's why i trust this brand.

Posted on May 7, 2022

Good quality but the taste is specific, so not all kids want them. But, for me 1 out of two is good enough 😁 Very good ingredients and great for children. Well packed.

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

good quality, really with anti inflammatory effect, I have R A, it really relieved my knee pain, the swelling on my fingers really subsided, the ingredients are reliably genuine, it improved my joint mobility.

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

it's a good additional supplement for kids. taste of turmeric is strong on this one. mango flavor is not that much. taste different from most multi gummi vitamins my daughter takes. overall good source of antioxidant