Posted on May 1, 2022

Great cleansing balm. Things to note- 1: This is a thicker balm so emulsifying does take sometime. 2: Because its thicker it does leave quite an "oily" feeling even after emulsifying. But, if you use an effective foaming cleanser as your follow up its fine. The PHA also helps keep your skin nicely exfoliated with no harsh particles.

Posted on Aug 6, 2022

It’s good quality, and nice large size, but I wouldn’t buy again just because I prefer the pump packaging of the oil. The benefits to the skin are still the same — it exfoliates my sensitive skin gently and beautifully.

Posted on Jun 3, 2022

It works great but not for eyes area, not for eyeshadows and mascara

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

Very good! I like the composition

Posted on Nov 25, 2021

Love it. Reasonable price as well.

Posted on Jul 10, 2021

This is my first time using this product. It is okay. I’ve used Beauty of Joseon and I think I prefer that over this. However, I’m the kind of person that uses soap or any product to shave my legs and this stuff worked like a CHARM! So atleast I still have good use for it. It gives a super close shave so I was really impressed with that- but am not using it to wash my face anymore.

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

Excellent not enough

Posted on Jun 29, 2022

Did not work like the liquid version of the same variety.

Posted on Sep 5, 2021

Good!

Auto-translated from Russian

Balm of white color, the usual texture of hardened coconut oil. You need to apply it on dry skin, gently massage for a couple of minutes so that it turns into oil, then wash with water. On contact with water, the oil emulsifies into milk, which is washed off without residue. For me, the most important thing is that after washing, there is no nasty film on the skin. After this balm, it is not at all. You can additionally not use foam, but I wash my face. I love the two-stage system. The balm perfectly removes makeup and other impurities, does not dry out the skin at all, and with prolonged use it perfectly evens out its tone. Acids work!

a905a8e8-81fc-47d6-8f09-8c30fa9e8a63