Posted on Jan 2, 2022

I love the ingredients are so simple and for its quality. My son loves it so much! He finishes only half or even less than that in each serving but he can finish it all at one time. I also like that beef is in it and has rich flavor.

Posted on May 31, 2022

After my daughter eat this food she doesn't want to eat anything else she looooove it the taste delicious i recommended also the pouch is easy to open and use

Posted on May 13, 2022

High quality product with natural ingredients. Not less important, our baby likes it's taste and we're constantly using these products (various flavors)😊 The size is standard, but sometimes he eats even two of them.

Posted on Mar 4, 2022

This is yummy! My child loves the taste and it's healthy. Convenient to eat on the go as well! Much more affordable compared to those in retail stores.

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

Very good, organic ingredients. Unique combination and actually tastes good. A little hard to open but that means it is safely sealed and worth the trouble.

Posted on Nov 19, 2021

I've been using this brand for quite some time and enjoyed it. It is easy to use on the go when you have errands to run and have no time to prepare something home-cooked, this babe here will do the trick

Posted on Oct 14, 2021

Somehow my 1,5 year old son likes everything from this company. They use organic beef here. The promo "happy baby" is really true, as i feel he is truly happy eating it.

Posted on Oct 10, 2021

Baby loves these pouches! I like buying since no added sugar and as natural/healthy as premade baby food can get! Protein great- my toddler doesn’t mind it either!

Posted on Oct 15, 2021

Good quality baby food, but has a little bit strong beef smell and taste. Like seasoning for soup. My child didn’t really like it, so I had to finish it

Posted on Jun 28, 2021

Our toddler started refusing food as she was ill, this was my best option and I ordered a bulk of them, it was the best thing I did for her. She was eating them perfectly even though she wasn’t feeling well, they’re so good and I love the fact they’re organic and contain such healthy ingredients. Recommended!