ToryHoney
Posted on Dec 28, 2021

This tea is SUPER fruity but it’s hard to describe because there is a lot going on. I bought it because I love Harney & Sons Paris and the earl grey in the green cointainer and this tea’s name sounded promising to me. The color is indeed absolutely gorgeous. It’s a deep purple tea, so beautiful. It smells and tastes strong like berries and other fruits but there is something bitter and herbal in it that really bothered me and I had to give it away. I did try to drink with and without sweaters but neither worked to me. I’m not sure if it’s the lemongrass or butterfly pea flower but it may be the combination of both of them. Keep in mind it’s just personal; my father really liked it without sweetener.

6ab0356c-220b-404a-abe9-e710115fece4

The quality is over the top, the quantity is enough for couple of months, 4th time restocking. One of my favorites in Iherb purchases! Would definitely recommend this brand 😍 and the price is very reasonable. Tastes amazing

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

It gets very HOT here during the summer. (and our summer is about 7 months!) I LOVE ice tea and once I got the "hang of it" this cold brew tea was Excellent! if you drink ice tea, this should be a "go to"-delicious!

Posted on Aug 22, 2021

This tea is mild but lovely I like to add stevia and hibiscus tea so good!

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

WONDERFUL REFRESHING TASTY EASTY TO STEEP AND MAKE LOVE AIR ZIP TIGHT BAG NICE TO ADD FRESH LEMON SQUEEZE! NICE TO ADD EQUAL SWEETNER

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

Wonderful, good size and good quality

Posted on Oct 25, 2021

good flavor and good taste

CULIACAN
Posted on Jul 18, 2021

Delicious flavor and taste, my whole family love it!!!

Posted on Mar 3, 2022

Auto-translated from Japanese

I was looking for a butterfly peach and bought this one. I used to drink butterfly pea because it contains anthocyanins and has antioxidant properties, but the butterfly pea itself is not so tasty. However, this tea is blended with various ingredients such as rose hips and lemongrass, so it has a complex taste and the color is very beautiful. You can make a lot of pitcher tea with one tea bag, so I'd like to put it in when customers who like herbal tea gather.

Posted on Jun 9, 2022

Auto-translated from Japanese

First drink with a small amount of hot water for 15 minutes, then add mineral water and drink. It has a nice scent without bitterness. I drink it between work and refresh. I want to drink the whole series.