Page 1 - Reviews - Hask Beauty, Keratin Protein, Smoothing Shampoo, 12 fl oz (355 ml) - iHerb

giuly
Posted on Dec 3, 2021

My favorite shampoo! finally after years of trials I could find the one which works for my hair. very smooth and foam easily. Perfect smell. My hair are smooth and hydrated as ever! cannot wait to order more and conditioner too! their brand are use in hollywood sets so quality is here!

Posted on Jun 19, 2022

Good shampoo for my drizzled hair, soft effect, using it with my other shampoo alternately

Posted on Jul 2, 2022

Nice smile, good Quality, make the hair soft

Posted on Dec 19, 2021

Auto-translated from Japanese

This is my first purchase. The usability is good. The scent is sweet and I feel persistent. It also has a little sour taste. It can be called fruity, but it has a slightly unusual scent. It foams. The bubbles are not bad either. Using the same series of conditioners, it will feel moist and cohesive. As the names of keratin and protein suggest, you can feel the hair as if it were supplemented. However, the scent tends to remain during the day, so it may be difficult for people who care about the scent. If I used only shampoo or conditioner, the scent didn't last that long. For your information.

Posted on Dec 31, 2021

Auto-translated from Arabic

I took the conditioner and shampoo together, I like to use them together until I get a complementary result with some of them. I saw great praise for them, and I decided to answer them for principles once. I loved them.

18519e88-694c-48b1-8ed0-6731c33b6a86
Posted on Apr 29, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

very good shampoo nice smell. pearlescent color. worth taking for that amount. True, after using the shampoo, I definitely use the conditioner, I took the same company and am very satisfied

Posted on Jan 3, 2022

Auto-translated from Portuguese

Very fragrant shampoo, moisturizing, the hair is very soft, loose and shiny. Worth the purchase.

Posted on May 9, 2022

Auto-translated from French

It leaves the hair smoothing and very soft really I loved the smell and just top

6f2fdb20-228f-46c2-8e41-b5bd4f85f71a
Posted on Jun 9, 2022

Auto-translated from Arabic

It is better to use it than to use harmful shampoo

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

Just a great shampoo, nice smell, makes hair nice and smooth, I love it