Posted on Oct 25, 2021

Generally speaking, it's not "really" monk fruit, more a monk fruit enhanced erythritol. But this is the industry standard... The monk fruit makes the erythritol as sweet as sugar, but still you have the known issues with erythritol. Nevertheless, it's a good price for that product and it's not like there's a lot of alternatives.

c85c73e4-2bc5-4095-850d-ccf7e4fb9e29
Posted on Sep 22, 2021

The smell is amazing and the taste is nice, no after taste indeed but with the cooling effect of erythritol that I don't actually mind (tested alone) It says that it caramelizes like sugar, I will try to make different sauces with this for sure. Very nice and cheap. Stay safe and healthy y'all 🌸

3e275bf9-6dc6-4f46-ba10-10166c136905
56227ac4-7b3c-45cb-86bf-b3f4859a8283
9eb760c8-e33f-4541-8ed1-21f9589cf726
237e4425-8e94-4948-80e2-1c1ba6f25490
Posted on Jul 23, 2022

This is a good product and good packaging . Good Quality , taste and ingredients. It easy to use in my keto friendly recipes. I like that this product is suitable for my baking. It’s also benefit to people who wants sweet taste but don’t like sugar. Is one of the best brand in the market.

f0f974a9-a5f0-4457-9e57-9ae1d5d7509b
Posted on Feb 17, 2022

use tonnes of sweetener for KETO baking, this monkfruit blend is reliable blend and gives consistent results.The cost is slightly higher and i only get it when iherb runs promotions, but also bear in mind you use less as it is a 1 to 1 substitute, compared to pure erythritol or allulose which is 70% and requires you to use more, sometimes altering the texture of the baked goods. Flavour wise it has the slightest aftertaste which monkfruit has, kind of like a vanilla-ish fragrance but honestly most people cant tell or make any comment about aftertaste. I use golden when making cookies or granola bars and classic for cakes and muffins, i find the texture / flavour complements best this way. Please click on like if this review helped!

Posted on Jan 31, 2022

I tried ERYTHRITOL straight. Interesting COOLING effect...but not the SWEETNESS I expected in dishes, coffees, etc. Someone told me ERYTH needs to work with ANOTHER sweetener..STEVIA, even plain SUGAR. It seems to EXTEND the sweetness. SO....Monk fruit, which in itself is sweet...the combo IS PERFECT. I kid you not. If ANYONE HATES Zero Calorie sweeteners (STEVIA, SACCHARIN, XYLITOL,ASPARTAME etc...) give this product YOUR LAST TRY! After this, YOU WILL STOP TRYING OTHERS!

Keep buying this because the smell is really good, similar to the regular brown sugar. It’s the best sugar substitute for keto and low carb cooking and bakery. Compare to Lakanto brand, i definitely love this more because of the sugar itself is much more dried than Lakanto one(Lakanto: very lumpy). And the bag is firmer and stronger than Lakanto as well 👍🏻 RECOMMEND!

Posted on Nov 11, 2021

use this for my pancakes whenever i occasionally start pining for pancakes and i don't want to cheat on my lchf diet (combined with pancakes made using almond and coconut flour) Not quite 100% the same as dutch pancakes with dutch caramelized sugar, but easily close enough to hit the spot

Posted on Oct 8, 2021

I’ve been curious to try monkfruit sweetener for a while after seeing it in varying forms here on iherb so I decided to buy this one because it’s meant to emulate brown sugar. It’s safe to say that this is the best alternative sweetener I have tried to date; I own a healthy treats bakery and have worked with all the different types of sugar replacements including: xylitol, erythritol, stevia and allulose. The taste really does compare to brown sugar, I went as far as baking chunky peanut butter cookies with it and testing it on family members… their verdict? they tasted incredible! No one suspected they were sugar-free. I will be purchasing again and can’t wait to get experimenting with some more baking.

Posted on Nov 4, 2021

I am fully satisfied with the quality and price. This brand is way cheaper than the other brand in the market. The most important thing is, there is no after taste unlike other types of monk sugar or zero calorie sugar. 🥰

501c76d2-1a2b-4df3-80fc-67745d028b58
Posted on Sep 18, 2021

Now I started to stock up this brand. I buy in bulk. Uses it by adding 1/2 of these and another 1/2 erythritol (plus 30% more cz erythritol is 70% sweetness to monk fruit) according to the ingredients

a64d7200-c781-4d63-b889-1e0543a4cf7a