Posted on Aug 14, 2022

Flavorful and delicious. I add to my homemade salad dressings and a variety of sauces instead of using sugar. I love the clean ingredients and find myself reaching for this product often!

Ingredient list is so short you'll be pleased to use it in every recipe. The package is kinda cute too i am keeping it on display in my coffee station. My favourite use for agave syrup is in my overnight porridge and iced coffee

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

Wasn't expecting such a caramelly, molasses-like flavour from agave, but it definitely grew on me over time. Good size for the price, and ideal for raw desserts, as well as any other type of cooking or baking that could use sweetening up.

Posted on Mar 24, 2022

Organic RAW agave is the best sweetener. You can use it in place of maple syrup & also instead of molasses. Good flavor.

Posted on Sep 8, 2021

Auto-translated from Russian

An excellent sugar substitute. I use it in cappuccino. It does not add any other taste or aroma to coffee. And this is the main thing for me.

Posted on Nov 12, 2021

Auto-translated from Russian

Not a bad sweetener, it has its pros and cons. It does not have specific tastes, like substitutes for sugar such as stevia, but its effect on the body is completely different: it is, in fact, fructose syrup - it does not affect blood glucose and insulin levels in the same way as usual table sugar, but, to put it mildly, it does not. too good for the liver. So, everyone chooses for himself. Pleasant taste and aroma - reminiscent of sugar caramel (burnt sugar). It is believed that agave syrup is sweeter than sugar, and indeed, if you try it in its pure form, it is very sweet, cloying, even bitterness. If added to a dish or drink in the recommended amount, then it seems that the sweetness is a little lacking. Perhaps just a matter of taste and habit

Posted on Jul 26, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

For a long time I do not put sugar in my coffee, I buy agave syrup. This one tastes good, the consistency is right, the smell of burnt sugar was a little embarrassing.

Posted on Jun 16, 2021

Auto-translated from Russian

She originally planned to use it in baked goods and desserts as an alternative to sugar. But, having tried, the plans changed dramatically. The syrup turned out to be so tasty, rich, caramel. My husband and I reminded me of sugar candies that our grandmothers used to do in childhood for coughing. I'm not sure you understand what this is about. Well, there will be a reason to try. I have kept the agave syrup solely as a topping. It goes well with pancakes, pancakes, you can pour ice cream on them or add to porridge. It will add zest and new sound to ordinary dishes.

c86c39f8-12a6-4b9a-ac1e-ebbe1211f728
Posted on Jun 9, 2022

Auto-translated from Chinese, Simplified

This sweetener is very good, and it is a good choice with multigrain porridge, milk, and coffee.

Posted on Dec 30, 2021

Auto-translated from Russian

Nice syrup to sweeten porridge, drinks or any food. I am glad that he has a low glycemic index, it is possible for children.