Posted on Apr 6, 2022

I feel this product has kept me healthy during the Pandemic. I like that it has these amazing ingredients in one capsule. I will continue using this. It is easy to swallow. The fact that it contains turmeric is very helpful. I like that it is in a glass bottle that is tinted. Quality is superior for the antioxidants. Size is easy to swallow

Posted on Jan 26, 2022

I've used this product for several years due to being immunocompromised. I had been making my own turmeric and black pepper capsules previously, but Antioxidant Extreme saves me the trouble. It also contains other antioxidants. I have not had a cold or flu (or covid-19 for that matter) in all the years I have been taking this product. Highly recommended.

Posted on Jan 19, 2022

Bought the large jar, quite economical for 6 months worth of benefit. Have been taking 1 with food twice a day for a month now, and have noticed a big difference in my skin, which looks fresher and, dare I say, younger. They say that skin is a good indicator of general health, and I have felt very well whilst taking these, with no aches & pains. A great, high quality product with a unique combination of natural ingredients that work synergistically together to create a potent supplement that I would recommend for general and immune health maintenance.

Posted on Dec 1, 2021

This product and brand is one of the best. It has been very helpful for skin and is raw/pure and organic. When taken with the vitamineral green, your body is getting really balanced nutrients and keeps your overall diet healthy. HealthForce also has some of the best packaging around.

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

My husband and I enjoy taking this. good quality for sure. It has a ginger smell and I guess it warms up your body and is effective for fatigue and other symptoms. I haven't seen any particular effect on my breasts as some people have mentioned but my husband likes it as it reduces fatigue.

Posted on Dec 15, 2021

I love Health Force brand. For their quality and purity of ingredients. A great boost of antioxidants that are easily assimilated and absorbed. Although I usually choose powder, capsules are good especially to take on the go.

Posted on Aug 16, 2021

This is the first time for me trying HealthForce Superfoods Antioxidant Extreme. I know why they call it extreme. I feel I have lots more energy than if I do not consume just one capsule for the day.

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

I added this to my nightly vitamin regimen a few years ago- helps keep me healthy. I might get one cold a year, and it’s usually short lived. Love the benefits.

Posted on Jun 9, 2022

The ingredients read well, but it is quite an expensive supplement. I can't say I have noticed any difference in the way I feel> I just assume it is doing some benefit. Saying that I won't be ordering again. That is more a reflection on my budget for supplements rather than anything relating to this product

Posted on May 6, 2022

Good benefits from second tablets I take nice result , nice package and 120 tablets and good taste

295c0686-df47-4a77-8704-60c0a85ce5c4