Posted on Nov 2, 2021
Balancing & Stabilizing!

Healthforce always provides top quality products. This product delivers what it advertises. The feeling of cleansing the body after ingesting the neutrally flavored drink is incredible. The consistency of the drink with the flax seeds was a bit slippery and slimey, nothing negative at all. I was very pleased with the effect I percieved as healing. It balanced out my bowel movement and it felt as if everything was ”smooth” inside. The active ingredients are said to draw out toxins and other polluting substances from the body and thus assisting the bodys natural absorption of nutrients. I felt energized after having used this product.

Posted on Apr 8, 2022

This stuff tastes so bad but with regular use starts to make you go (but not urgently). I wish it didn’t take so long to build up to the full amount but I understand it’s to safely use it. Probably won’t purchase again just because it doesn’t make enough difference in me personally to pay that price again.

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

great powder. love how fast it starts working! I drank it with a straw because the taste and texture was a bit gross 😝. but for my health I'll take it! I had more energy, and less brain fog.

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

Intestinal Drawing Formula can get me out of just about any gastrointestinal problem. This product can quell Irritable Bowel Syndrome or subdue GERD with one dose!

Posted on Apr 15, 2021

This is the best supplement from the ones I’ve tried as cleansers. It is not really pleasant on the palate, tastes like dust suspension but pretty tolerable. But it is easy on the stomach and doing its job perfectly. The powder is very powerful. The bottle lasts long.

Posted on Nov 25, 2019

I like this product. It is very effective in cleansing the body and making it more alkaline. I use it everyday in the morning before breakfast. Upon awakening I drink a glass of water and 15 minutes later I take intestinal drawing formula chased by additional class of water. 45 minutes after that I can have a delicious breakfast.

Posted on Mar 5, 2022

great item well packed thanks

Posted on Feb 21, 2021

Not only special herbs are contained in this bottle , also charcoal which I was looking for detoxing.

Posted on Nov 17, 2021

good quality product, it worked for me