4.6

4.6
Posted on Sep 11, 2022

I have used this oil for quite a whole now. It really has no scent, which makes it useable during the day. No one ever knows when I use it. The healing properties are amazing. I have used it to help with my skin issues. It has calmed down and help heal boils and rashes. I highly recommend this oil.

Posted on Feb 28, 2022

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

Very nice scent, I added Doterra essential oils in 50 ml spray bottle & bring along to Beauty Salon & Foot Reflexology for massaging. Very soothing and relaxing.

2c6df1f6-cae0-4a94-8748-6d78399c24aa
Posted on Jan 5, 2023

It didn't fully heal a skin condition I had, but I did see very good improvement. Most interestingly it's quite warming, so it's great in the winter. I like to massage my feet with it for this purpose since they tend to get cold when going to sleep and this oil keeps them warm and nice.

Posted on Aug 29, 2022

Posted on Nov 25, 2022

I was going to buy a locally produced one but found this on iHerb which was cheaper so decided to try. I somehow expected it to be a good oil for my skin problems, but it didn't seem to be up to my expectations. It's a good oil for sure though.

Posted on Sep 28, 2022

New to using calendula oil & love the many benefits from this essential oil. It is a bit strong on its own. I often mix it with a bit of jojoba oil. Has a yellowy tint which may show up on skin if not absorbed in right away. Helped heal some severely chapped lips last winter the natural way with the help of this oil.

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

it's a good quality calendula infused in olive oil. it a has a slight scent of the flower and the color is pretty orange. the package is a small size dark glass bottle. I find it a bit expensive for the quantity but there weren't too many options.

Posted on Mar 26, 2022

I love the quality of this calendula brand but I do wish this had a stopper type mechanism for this size bottle. (It's small) This has a fully open top once you unscrew the black cap so getting just a drop or two requires you to own and use a dropper. When I use calendula for skin irritation, I only need a drop or two and using my finger seems like it would transfer bacteria and effect the shelf life over time.