Page 1 - Reviews - Herb Pharm, Echinacea, Alcohol-Free, 1 fl oz (30 ml) - iHerb
Posted on May 15, 2022

I never could wake up early, whole of my life, since I was a kid it was my nightmare. but now as I know that the problem was because of the Adrenal. Echinacea helped me to wake up at 8:00am easily with open eyes & full mind concentration. The quality is perfect, the ingredients is suitable. it works with adults (there is other product for kids age). The bottle is small so it's easy to carry on even on flights, I now have a better energy, less stress, stronger immunity and much better mood and function brain. still, I'm following up with my functional clinc doctor, who is originally a medicine school graduate. Don't advice to talk by yourself for long period, only for one month you can feel the difference & follow up with a specialist.

Posted on Jun 1, 2009