Diamint
Posted on Apr 30, 2022
Excellent!❤️❤️❤️

I've had tonsillitis since I was little. In the cold season I always use products for inflamed or irritated throat. After using this spray I noticed an improvement in pain and inflammation and an improvement in swallowing disorders. The taste is delicious with refreshing minty flavor. I wish you all health! ❤️❤️❤️

75479c8c-ebdd-4a17-a284-dccbf8cab171
Posted on Jun 18, 2022

It helps to soothe the sore throat. The ingredients also help with a coughing fit, the taste is good the quality as well. I've used it myself although. I bought. It for my daughter. I would use it with a frequency recommended on the bottle with the serving of one or two puffs.

Posted on Nov 30, 2021

My daughter has allergies and occasional sore throats in the morning. I bought this item because I was looking for a natural product for her to take verses the chloreseptic spray that is effective, but has unwanted chemicals added to it. My daughter didn't like the taste of this spray as much as the other, but it did help to moisturize her throat and relieve the dryness and ache. We were both hoping it would taste better because of the peppermint flavor, but it has a weird aftertaste.

Posted on Aug 4, 2022

Got this for my kids after reading the positive reviews. It did help my girl with her flu. She recovered faster that the usual. I live this products as it's herbal and safe to consume.

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

Composition and ingredient is great. Packaging and size is great as well. Value for money and taste is good. Effectiveness and quality is good as well. Really like the taste and good as cough remedy, like for like please. Thank you very much, like for like ;-)

Posted on Jun 28, 2022

My to go spray for those days. The smell and taste is appealing to my little ones. I use it when needed, especially before night time. The package is perfect

Posted on May 29, 2022

my child suffers from recurrent tonsillitis and is also very fussy with taste and they really enjoy the taste of this spray, I tried it myself it is very refreshing and it is helping to relieve there swollen tonsils.

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

My 6 year old uses this. Any start of a cough, I give him a spray at night and morning and it goes. I'm actually shocked it works so quick. Taste is strong, but my son is happy to have it.

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

This spray is great and it provides instant relief the taste is nice and when my children begin to cough from dry throat this spray helps very well