Posted on Nov 28, 2021

A very interesting cleanser, it has exfoliating acids but it's still very gentle and doesn't strip away your natural oils! It's fragrance and essential oil free. It also foams up quite well despite it being a jelly cleanser! Feel free to like if you find this helpful !

ee83b90b-cf7c-4813-96d4-3819b31d3a0f
Posted on Feb 23, 2022

great texture helped cleaned skin washes out all the sweat sunscreen and dirt with out striping The skin helped with acné breakouts and scar's also with hiperpigmentación skin looks plumper and now has a natural glow great for oily skin great for AM and PM skincare routine good size and price The presentation is great would buy again 10/10 love it

59021eac-8d7b-489d-a1cf-f3f3a9a6437b
Posted on Oct 4, 2021

This is an excellent cleanser and a good choice for all skintypes. I have normal to combination skin, and most of the products on the market just strip too much and dry me out. I use this as a second cleanser, but if I don't wear makeup or wear only one layer of daily SPF, I use just this one, and it cleans well without drying. It doesn't foam too much, but it spreads well and a small amount is enough for the entire face. It has a gentle medicinal scent. Given the amount needed for one use, this bottle will last for months, so it is very budget-friendly and I have ordered a backup already. please give it a like! 👍🏻 Thank you!

Although this cleanser says "exfoliating" it is extremely gentle that even sensitive skin types would be able to use. I really love the ingredients in this product. It is a gel-type cleanser. Lathers on nicely not too foamy but feels nice on face. The small beads in the cleanser are very soft. Does not leave the face feeling dry or tight afterward. I really love this cleaner and I will definitely repurchase! Great price & quality.

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

This is perfects for gently exfoliating textured sensitive skin. I use this product frequently and the quality is amazing for the size of the product. This is suitable for all ages as it has benefits my friends skin as well. The packaging is perfect and sleek as is moisturizes my skin perfectly

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

The best feature: the peeling effect. I mean, even before being a gentle cleanser in a nice looking package. I really can recommend it. The quality is good and like to use it. You don’t need too much of the product and the pump spender is great. Maybe two pumps is enough. After the wash your face won’t feel dry. I don’t use it too frequently, maybe every second or third day bc I use different cleansers at the same time. But this is one of my favourites.

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

I am so happy with this cleanser. It has a little really fine exfoliating grind. But my skin is so sensitive that I like that. There is no alcohol of perfume in it. It just really gently cleanses my face. I also use the Hero toner just after to fully hydrate and tone my skin back after cleanse.

Posted on Nov 27, 2021

I have started using this cleaner around a week ago and have noticed results already. My skin seems to glow and I am very critical of the products I use since I’m a skincare enthusiast. I can safely say this cleanser has passed my very specific critique thanks to the loads of effective ingredients it contains; BHA, AHA, vitamin C and fruit enzymes. This is a recipe designed to dissolve dead skin cells, naturally unclog pores and gently tones the skin. Highly recommended. The size is enough for up to 5 months.

Posted on Oct 28, 2021

amazing! it doesn't feel harsh at all and I am able to use it twice a day even though I have sensitive eczema prone skin. my skin feels so soft after using it and it's not drying at all! it seems to have helped with making my skin smoother and more glowy in just a week!

Posted on Oct 4, 2021

Nothing special from the box, just ordinar plastic box. The cleanser itself pretty cool, hard plastic (like glass), square, very unique design. It definitely a good cleanser for the money (I bought it with 25% of sale), it's not cleaning to squeak, and definitely not damaging the skin, so it's a safe, daily cleanser with very good ingredients list. I didn't noticed any changes on my oily area (combination skin), my nose is still oily, clogged and full of black points. It foams well but sometimes, because of how the product is built, the jelly can dry and then it can be harsh on your skin, so be careful, and keep it as described.